Errors related to Printers are pretty common around the web. However, it is the Sage 100 printer not activated error code 41 that takes some practical technical knowledge to get sorted. Though there are other errors as well this one seems to appear more often.
There are many possible ways in which you can get things sorted all by yourself. But let us warn you that they are pretty technical.
Printer not activated, error code 41 when printing to Paperless Office
What Causes of Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 41
There are several reasons why this Sage error occurs. Knowing these reasons is important to troubleshoot the error without investing too much time.
- Your system is not updated with the newest and latest release of the software.
- The printer isn’t working either because of the reason that it comes directly in conflict with Windows 8, or it is an older version.
- Sage Email Writer is responsible for the error at times.
- Windows 8 troubles Sage after Windows is updated.
- The printer driver is not compatible.
- The email writer doesn’t have proper settings.
- The Windows profile has been corrupted and damaged.
- User Account Control has been enabled.
- The email writer is either corrupted or damaged.
How to Fix Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 41
To fix the Sage 100 Printer not activated error code 41 message that arrived with the affected printer. You can connect with our technicians to get the issues resolved.
Method I: An Advanced System User Solution (Manual Restore)
- First, you need to conduct an Advanced System User Solution (Manual Restore).
- Now restart the system with Administrator rights.
- Go to the Windows Desktop and then follow this path: All Programs> Accessories> System Tools.
- Once you see a list open up in front of you, click on System Restore.
- You will see a new window open up on the screen.
- You need to select Restore My Computer at an earlier time, followed by the Next tab.
- Check the latest restore points in the list and pick the one that is most suitable for your requirements.
- Click on the option and then click Next.
- You will see a confirmation window open up on the screen.
- Here too you click through next.
- Once you are done with the process, restart your computer system.
Method II- Reinstall Sage 100 PDF Converter from Paperless Office Advanced Options
- Choose “Run as Administrator” from the right-click menu of the Sage 100 shortcut.
- Next Sage 100 login, select File, and then Run.
- Type PL_AdvancedOptions_UI.
- Click on OK then click on ‘Install Converter‘.
- Try printing to Paperless again after exiting Paperless Office Advanced Options.
Method III: Download a Repair Kit
- You can go ahead and download a repair kit for Sage 100 Error code 41: Printer Not Activated.
- Once you are done with the setup of the repair kit, you need to select the Scan Button.
- You will eventually see a tab. You will need to click on Fix Errors.
- Finally, scanning will begin within your system.
- Once the scanning is finished and all the problems are addressed, restart the computer.
- See that the error has been resolved.
Method IV: Setting up valid and sufficient network permissions on network printer objects.
- Go to the network printer objects on your computer.
- Choose the default printer object and right-click it. Now go to Properties of Windows XP, and Printer Properties for Windows Vista and Windows Seven.
- If you are printing to a PDF or XLS file and the error occurs, then you will need to verify the TS PDF Generator.
- Go to the Security Tab and then to the proper user group Print, Manage Printers, and Manage Documents, and check the Allow tab then click OK.
These are the simple troubleshooting procedures that will allow you to handle the error properly.
In case you are stuck with a problem, Sage 100 “Printer not activated error code 41” and need assistance then call for consultants. Our Sage 100 Consultant works 24/7 and can get you sorted with every possible issue you might have. Thus wait no more and get all the Sage assistance through chat.