Sage 50 provides you with many features with the emailing process as well. Sage 50 email setup you need to have some knowledge of general tips for emailing.
Sage 50 cannot communicate with your program. Please ensure your e-mail program is MAPI-compatible and that it is the default MAPI client.
Since 15 June 2020, customers with G Suite will no longer be able to access the less secured apps to permit the email from Sage. To continue this facility software publisher needs to enable the modern Oath authentication in the applications.
Things Need to Do Email from Sage
If you are looking for an effective way to manage your email, look no further than Sage. You will need some below things to do email from Sage.
- Port number(Default it is 465 and 587)
- A valid username and password on the email server
- Mail server address
Method to Sage 50 Email Setup using Microsoft Office Outlook Integrate
Here are the two simple steps to set up email when Emailing from Sage 50 using Microsoft Office Outlook or Sage 50 Outlook integration.
Method 1: Use Default Email Application
- Go to the top to maintain and then down to email setup.
- Select “use default email application“.
- Now you can email reports through the MAPI-compliant email application.
Method 2: Use Webmail
- Go to maintain.
- Click on email setup.
- Click on Use a webmail account.
- Click the link to Add account information.
- Select the type of webmail service and enter the email address, outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo have already predefined settings.
- Selecting others to ask you to provide the name of the SMTP server and SMTP port.
- If you are going to set up a Gmail or Yahoo account.
- Need to configure the account in the account settings of those applications to “allow less secure application“, else emails sent via the Sage will be blocked.
- Once the email account is defined you can use the edit hyperlinks or remove them to make changes in the email setup window.
How to Get Email Server Settings
You can find it yourself by going to Account Settings in the email program. For Microsoft Outlook just follow the below steps.
- First, Go to the Control Panel.
- And click on Mail then Email accounts.
- Now, select your email account and click Change.
- After that, you will get the “OUTGOING MAIL SERVER SMTP” which is the server address needed
- Finally, click on More Settings then Advanced option.
You will get the port number next to OUTGOING MAIL SERVER SMTP which is the port number you needed
Below are some most commonly used SMTP Server
|SMTP Server Address
|Smtp.office365.com Or outlook.office365.com
|465 or 587
|465 or 587
You can also email [email protected] and soon one of the sage technicians contact you regarding any Sage issues “Emailing from Sage 50 using Microsoft Office Outlook“. AskForAccounting always provides the best Consultant to the users so that they can move on with the business.
For any help with “Sage 50 email setup”, don’t hesitate to call the Sage 50 consultant team is available 24*7 to assist you with the latest and advanced information and solutions. The sage team is professional, polite, and experienced in the same domain to assist you in all possible manners.
How do I set up email on Sage 50cloud?
In Sage 50 Accounts, you have to click Settings.
● Then you have to click Email Defaults and then click in the Email Program drop-down.
● Now you have to click On Webmail.
● You have to click on the drop-down and click on your Email ● Provider, in Email Provider. In case it is not listed then click on Other.
● You have to enter the required display name and email address under the Sender Details.