In today’s blog, we are going to tell you how you can easily resolve Sage 50 error 1721. This error occurs when the user installs Sage 50 software from the operating system.
Sage 50 software is designed primarily for small and medium-sized businesses. The Sage 50 software is one of the best accounting software packages available, allowing business owners to access their data from anywhere in the world.
The Root Cause of Sage Error 1721
If you’re experiencing a Sage error code 1721 when attempting to open Sage, there is a potential cause. Several things can lead to this problem and in most cases.
- Windows installer registration and un-registration.
- The appearance of corrupt files in the Windows installer
- Incorrect registry cleaning
- The Windows installer has been updated.
Troubleshooting Sage 50 Error 1721
When this Sage 50 error 1721 occurs, it indicates that software was installed or uninstalled on the operating system. This is a Microsoft error associated with the Windows Installation Engine.
The Individual must Ensure that they have the most recent or Complete Version of the Windows Installer
- Go to check the version of Windows Installer.
- Right-click on “exe” in C: WINDOWSsystem32 then Properties and finally Version.
- If you’re using Windows XP, you’ll need Service Pack 2 or a later version.
- Reboot the system if the problem persists even after installing the updated version of the Windows installer.
- To open the command prompt, go to the Start Menu, then Run, then type CMD, and then type the following commands:
- msiexec /unregister.
- msiexec /regserver.
- Reinstall Simply Accounting after the installer has been re-registered.
- You may also need to modify the registry to remove any keys associated with the Sage Simply Accounting installation.
- Reconnect the external device containing the Sage 50 program to your system.
- Remove the Sage 50 software from your computer.
- Install the Sage 50 software again in the Windows default program path.
- Validate the Sage 50 program that you recently installed.
You can now successfully run your Sage 50 accounting software. However, if the problem persists, you can simply reach our Sage Consultant number. Our Sage 50 expert will assist you in resolving the error message so that you can work more efficiently with your Sage accounting software.
Error 1721 indicates that there is an issue with the Windows Installer package When installing the Sage 500 client on Citrix Terminal Services, Net Framework 3.5.1 is not installed
Verity.NET 3.5 is activated.
● Start, Control Panel, and Programs and Features should all be open.
● From the left panel, select Turn Windows features on or off.
● Microsoft.NET 3.5.1 is turned on.
● Get the installation file from the website but don’t run it.
● Use 72 or another compression program to uncompress the file.
● Right-click the Command Prompt icon in the Start menu and then select Run as Administrator.
● In the command window, type “change user Install” if you’re using Citrix.
● Navigate to the installation files’ location and run Setup.exe.
● The installation should go smoothly.