Today, in this blog we’ll understand the root causes of the Sage 50 error 1921 service Sage SData service could not be stopped, and then we’ll go over the steps you’ll need to take to fix it.
Sage error 1921 is essentially one of the installation errors that users encounter. When you encounter this type of error, the following message will appear on your computer screen.
Error 1921: Service Sage Data Service could not be stopped.
The Sage 50 Error 1921: Causes and Consequences
If you are experiencing errors when using Sage, there is a good chance that you have encountered Sage 50 error 1921. This error can cause a lot of problems for your business.
- Verify that you have the necessary permissions to shut down system services.
- This type of situation occurs when you attempt to install Sage software on an unconsummated operating system.
- As a result, you must ensure that the operating system on your system is compatible with this accounting program.
- This necessitates following the instructions before installing the applications on your system.
Troubleshooting Sage 50 Error 1921
Have you been attempting to resolve Sage 50 error 1921 for a long time? If this is the case, you don’t need to worry because the steps outlined below will undoubtedly assist you in resolving the problem. Let’s take a quick look at the steps you need to take if you see Sage error code 1921 on your computer screen.
- The first and most important step is to press the Windows key, followed by the R key on your keyboard (Important note: make sure you press both keys simultaneously).
- Following that, you must type services.msc.
- At the bottom of the open window, you’ll see an OK button.
- Simply clicking on the same will close the window.
- Following that, try to locate Sage Data Service and right-click on it.
- When you do so, Properties will appear as an option.
- You must now click on the same.
- After that, go to Startup and select Disabled from the Type drop-down menu.
- Then you must press the OK button.
- Simply exit the Services window and restart your computer after making the changes.
- (An important point to remember is that you should always reboot your system after making changes to the settings of any software application installed on your PC.)
- Last but not least, you attempt to reinstall the software app.
Note: Once the download is complete, make sure to change the Startup type back to Automatic.
We hope the steps outlined above helped resolve the Sage 50 error 1921. If you were unable to resolve this issue despite following the steps outlined above, or if you have further questions, you may contact Sage 50 consultant a well-versed staff of specialists whenever you have a problem.