No program is free from errors and the same is the case with QuickBooks. QuickBooks payroll error PS077 is one of the most classic examples of the issues caused within QB. No matter, what happens with your accounting program, one thing is for sure that every issue is fixable and this is what we gonna discuss today.
QuickBooks Payroll software is one of the best accounting software’s accepted world wide. The software is assimilated with potential features and tools that makes the business management so easy. The software is adept in managing the financial and accounting activities especially for the small and medium sized businesses. It helps in the quick escalation of the business and meet the customer requirements. The program is also a sought after application for managing the payroll. No matter how big is your team, QuickBooks can take care of all your business requirements with ease.
- 1 QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077
- 2 Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077
- 3 Alternative Solution to Fix QuickBooks Error PS077
QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077
There are instances when the QuickBooks user face error. The error can be technical or functional and demands a fix almost instantly with your QuickBooks payroll program.
While the user downloads the latest payroll updates then it might block certain features and can give you QuickBooks error PS077 and PS032. The error codes are accompanied by error message like:
“QuickBooks is having trouble installing payroll tax table update”.
What is QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077?
This payroll error PS077 indicates that:
- QuickBooks program is not a Intuit registered.
- QuickBooks Company file saved is damaged or destroyed.
- Tax table under Payroll folder is invalid or corrupt.
- The billing information for Payroll subscription is improper or incorrect.
Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077
The troubleshooting solution is mentioned below that is directed by the QuickBooks helpdesk team who is here to help in all kinds of situations. Follow the steps accordingly to get this error resolved. The steps are:-
Total Time: 20 minutes
✅ Check for the UAC Settings
✔ In your Windows system, click on the Start button
✔ Then search for the Control Panel and open it
✔ Now in the window of Control Panel, click n search option on the right side and type UAC and press Enter button
✔ After that, locate and click on the Change User Account Settings
✔ Select Yes button and then turn off the UAC by clicking on the slider button to Never Notify
✔ Give the User details of admin if you get the message for this
✔ Now do reboot the QuickBooks Desktop software
✔ In the end, again try to download the Payroll update.
✅ Use the QuickBooks Rebuild Data Utility
✔ In your QuickBooks account
✔ Click on the File menu
✔ Then select the Utilities option
✔ In that, click on the Verify data
✔ This helps in detecting the error in your company file
✔ Again click on the File menu then select the Utilities
✔ Now click on the rebuild data
✔ It helps you in fixing the issues that you get
✔ In the end, verify and check the data in the company file.
✅ Again install the QuickBooks with the help of Clean Install Tool
If you got any error because of the installation then uninstall the software. Then perform the clean installation using the Clean Install Tool to get it done properly and completely. Also, do update the payroll tax table from your QuickBooks Desktop account. The issue is resolved and you can use the software for doing your work.
Alternative Solution to Fix QuickBooks Error PS077
Error PS032 and PS077 both can be easily resolved by using the steps listed below. Try to follow the steps in order they are illustrated to avoid any delay in resolving the issue. Not all steps are needed to solve the problem, hence it is recommended to see after every step whether the issue is resolved or not. The steps are listed below:
- Make sure that the registration process of QuickBooks and the subscription of payroll subscription is complete successfully.
- QuickBooks program is installed on a system with latest version update and update patch. In case the software is not updated to the latest release, make sure to download the fresh version as early as possible.
- Billing information of the application and payroll subscription is to the latest release.
- If the error still persists you can connect with QuickBooks customer support experts.
- Windows 8, 7 and Vista users can attempt disabling UAC (User Account Control) and update the software and subscription.
- Check the license number of QuickBooks is correct by following the steps mentioned:
- Go to QuickBooks program and press ‘F2’.
- Keep a note of the license number displayed.
- The details gathered -> Click on ‘OK’ and end the product details screen.
- Make sure that you are aware of the QuickBooks version software installed in the system
- If the QuickBooks version installed on system for QuickBooks software then carry out the clean install of QuickBooks software in a chosen startup – selective startup form.
- If there are different version of QuickBooks being installed on the system follow the steps mentioned below:
- Uninstall other QuickBooks versions except for the latest one.
- Reset the latest update of QuickBooks application.
- Attempt downloading the latest updated tax tables of payroll.
- Then sort again the lists available with the software and then perform the rebuild data / verify data process.
- Finally, attempt clean uninstall and then reinstall of QuickBooks software in selective startup form.
How to connect with the QuickBooks helpdesk?
Above, you get the solution that you have to follow to fix the QuickBooks error PS077 in your account. The team is here 24/7 hours to help you with all the information and solution for all your queries and issues. They are glad by providing you the assistance and you just have to contact the QuickBooks customer support team at +1800-865-4183 for any kind of issues.