A reconciliation process in QuickBooks is a way to get your balances matched with your bank. If you are having mismatched figures and they don’t tally with your bank then reconciliation will be the only option left. Though reconciliation is easy to perform if you know, what if you want to print that report? Here, we will talk about “how to print reconciliation summary in QuickBooks”.
How to print reconciliation summary in QuickBooks all with ease?
In order to print your reconciliation summary report, you first need to create one. If you don’t already know how to perform reconciliation then the following topics will help you do that with ease:
- How to reconcile in QuickBooks?
- How to reconcile accounts receivables in QuickBooks desktop?
- How to reconcile foreign currency bank account in QuickBooks?
Once you know how to reconcile your QuickBooks company account, it’s time to head over and print your reconciliation report.
If you simply want to print reconciliation summary in QuickBooks, then it won’t work. QuickBooks doesn’t offer you with the option to simply print summary reports. But you can sure print previous reconciliation reports. Let us just walk you through the process on how to print reconciliation (summary) in QuickBooks.
Steps on how to print reconciliation summary in QuickBooks:
It is much easier to use the print command if you are working on the same reconciliation window. But what if, you have reconciled and made an exit, how will you find your way to print a report then. Well, in that case, you would have to follow the steps given below:
- The very first thing you would need to start with is launching your QuickBooks
- From the top navigation panel, click on the settings tab.
- This will open up a drop-down list. Choose to click on the COA
- From the displayed screen, choose the account you want to work with and choose to run the report.
- Select the customized option to apply certain filters. This will help you create your own kind of report.
- Select the date range, you believe your statement will cover your reconciliation entries in. This you can do by entering dates in the date fields, leaving From tab blank and filling the To tab with dates you last modified your report.
- Change columns from the row and columns section.
- Click on the last modified section and choose to add a column.
- Choose Ok.
- For the dates tab under last modified section, choose the date range that covers all your reconciliation transactions. If you don’t have any idea about the dates of your last reconciliation then leave the dates tab blank.
- Since we are looking for all the reconciled entries within the statement, thus filter your report using status option. Click on the status tab and then navigate to a cleared option and then finally click on reconciled entries.
- Now run the report and look out for the entries that you have reconciled in the past. If all the entries are being covered then you are good to continue, else click on the customize tab for changes.
- Edit your last modified date to include the dates of your last reconciliation.
- Run the report again and now you should see all your entries within your report.
- Scroll down a bit and you will have an option to print your reconciliation summary report.
Hope you are now able to figure out how to print reconciliation summary in QuickBooks. If you are still in doubt and need expert help for your QuickBooks then reach out to QuickBooks proadvisors. Our expert team can help you resolve any issue you might have. Thus wait no longer and get your matter sorted instantly.
Still in Doubt…!
Request a Call Back
Talk to our Quickbooks Proadvisor and resolve your issue over a phone call.