If you have reconciled an entry and forgot to get the print then today we will address the same issue on “How to Print Bank Reconciliation from QuickBooks”.
QuickBooks errors are not something to be scared of. In fact, mistakes are just a part of life, it’s only that they are more frequent when you are an accountant. QuickBooks reconciliation is a sort of boon for these various people.
Speak to a Specialist about Your QuickBooks Software
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.
Bank Reconciliation from QuickBooks
If you have any unmatched entries within your QuickBooks company account then you are required to reconcile them. If you don’t already know how to reconcile in QuickBooks then we would request you to click on the link provided. This will guide you on how to do the bank reconciliation the right way.
Most often after doing the reconciliation, people often forget to print the reconciliation report. Once they exit the window, they misplace the access to the path and later on search for how to print bank reconciliation from QuickBooks. If this is happening to you then follow the steps below and print the report.
Steps on How to Print Bank Reconciliation from QuickBooks
To print the reconciliation report, we will first get the preview of the report and then get them printed. You may now say, that our reply is to Kiddush, but believe us, this is as simple as it sounds. Follow the steps and get your report printed.
- From your QuickBooks company file, choose the settings tab on the top right corner of your screen.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the reconcile
- You will now see a new window appearing with the list of all the accounts
- Choose the account you want to work with.
- Click on the reconcile reports tab to find the list of all the reconciled entries.
- Scroll to the bottom of your screen and choose the print option and this will get your file printed.
Steps to Print QuickBooks Bank Reconciliation Summary Report
Though, the above steps are fine if you want to have the detailed printout of all your QuickBooks reconciliation entries but what if you want to print a QuickBooks bank reconciliation summary report?
If you want the summary report for your QuickBooks bank reconciliation then the following steps will help you do so:
- Login to your QuickBooks dashboard.
- Click the reports tab from the top navigation menu.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Banking as your option.
- Now hit previous reconciliation from the sub-sub-menu.
- You will see a new dialogue box appearing. Set your preferences:
- Accounts: Click the drop-down button and choose the account for which you want to run the reconciliation summary.
- Type of report: Choose what type of report you would want.
- Click the summary radio button, as this will generate a summary for your reconciled account.
- In this report include: Here choose what you would want in this report. “Transactions cleared” or “Transactions cleared plus any changes made”.
- Click on the Display tab and you will now be able to see your QuickBooks reconciliation summary report.
- Hit the print command and get the print for the same.
Print Cleared Transaction Report
If you want to print the list of all the cleared transactions in QuickBooks then follow the steps below:
- Click on the settings tab and choose Chart of Accounts from the drop-down list.
- From the window that now appears, choose the run report
- Choose customize option and create a filter.
- Enter the date range to get the list of all cleared transactions. In case of any confusion,
- Leave the form field blank.
- Select the end date as the date of your statement.
- Click on the rows & columns tab and further choose to change columns.
- Hit over the last modified option and choose to add.
- Now filter all your entries by their status. Choose the status tab and click on the cleared option.
- Choose reconciled entries and run your report.
- From all the cleared reconciled entries provided, locate the entry in question and look for its last modified date.
- Since now that you have the last modified date, start all over and choose the customized option from the top.
- Supply the dates in the To and From
- Choose the rows and columns tab on the left of your screen.
- Filter all your entries by transaction type.
- Scroll to the bottom of your screen and choose to run the report.
- Print the report if needed.
By now, you should be all clear about “How to Print Bank Reconciliation from QuickBooks”. If in case you are still facing any bank reconciliation issues then talk to our QuickBooks Experts at the earliest.
Thus the best thing you can do is get our Consultant and let our QuickBooks Consultant team assist you on every step to “Print Bank Reconciliation from QuickBooks”.