QuickBooks is one of the most effective software for accounting in the market. It also offers many features that make keeping the finances of the business updated quite easy. Read about how to “Remove Intuit Sync Manager” and fix the Sync error QuickBooks.
Table of Contents
- 1 QuickBooks Sync Manager – Intuit
- 2 How to Remove Intuit Sync Manager
- 3 Caution Before Removing Intuit QuickBooks Sync Manager
- 4 Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
QuickBooks Sync Manager – Intuit
One such utility tool offered is the QuickBooks Sync Manager. Though the Sync Manager can sync the company file while replicating all the company data in the cloud or the server, sometimes it becomes difficult to deal with. If this is so then you may want to know how to remove Intuit Sync Manager.
In case you have a problem disabling or removing the Intuit QuickBooks Sync Manager, you can contact our AskforAccounting technical Consultant team for QuickBooks to help you get things done at a greater pace.
How to Remove Intuit Sync Manager
In case you want to completely remove the Intuit Sync Manager then you have to follow the next steps. You can remove the Intuit Sync Manager using either of the two options.
Option 1: Completely Remove the Intuit Sync Manager
- Open the QuickBooks company page
- Go to the menu bar and click on it.
- Locate the Edit and click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear, from there select the option Preferences and click on it.
- Next, locate the Integrated Applications and click on it.
- Next click on the tab stating Company Preferences.
- Now locate the Intuit Sync Manager and select it.
- Next click on the Remove tab.
This will remove your Intuit Sync Manager from your QuickBooks. But if you are still not sorted then here is what to do next.
Option 2: If your Intuit Sync Manager is showing an error then here is another way of removing the add-on.
- Open the QuickBooks program.
- Next locate the Help menu, which is on the top of the page.
- Click on it and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Select the option Manage Data Sync and click on it.
- Next, select the Clear Sync Settings.
- You will then receive a message of caution.
- Click on the YES icon and then on OK to remove the Intuit Sync Manager.
Caution Before Removing Intuit QuickBooks Sync Manager
Before Removing Intuit QuickBooks Sync Manager. Ensure that there is no important data within or that the company file is no longer synced. You can clear the QuickBooks company files from the Sync Manager list by following these steps.
- Check that the file you want to remove is not synced at the time you want to remove it.
- In the QuickBooks Sync Manager do a right-click on the company file name.
- Select the file and then remove it from syncing.
- In case you wish to return the file to the QuickBooks Sync Manager then you have to reset the sync manager in QuickBooks.
- If you want to continue with the status of removing the file then you have to clear the settings for the synchronization of the files.
Stop Company Files from Syncing
You can also stop the company files from being synced to the QuickBooks Sync Manager by following the steps:
- Locate the System tray and click on it.
- Next on the Intuit Sync Manager do a right-click.
- Next, select Sync Manager and open it.
- From there look for the company files that you wish not to sync with the QuickBooks Sync Manager.
- Next, locate the Sync Enabled menu and click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear
- Select Disable and click on it.
In case you have difficulty in following or undertaking any of these steps then connect for help. If you are still not sorted and still looking for how to remove Intuit Sync Manager then, please contact our QuickBooks Consultant team or chat with us.