Follow these simple steps inorder to Link quickbooks purchase order to invoice.
How to QuickBooks Link Purchase Order to Invoice
- Login to your Quickbooks company file and try creating a purchase order.
- You can do this by heading to purchase order section and hitting the create button. Save when you are done.
- Now create an invoice by navigating to bill or invoice section. Hit create to create an invoice.
- Now provide the details for the same vendor for whom you did the purchase order.
- Click Add to even save it in the Purchase order. This will link your purchase order to your invoice.
- Once you are done linking, you will be able to see a hyperlinked transaction at the bottom of the screen. If you see that, then this means that you have successfully linked your quickbooks purchase order to an invoice.
- Hit Save to save your settings.
If you want help and would like to chat with quickbooks proadvisors then give us call at our quickbooks telephone support number. The number is toll free for both USA and Canada.