Quickbooks link purchase order to invoice
Follow these simple steps inorder to Link quickbooks purchase order to invoice.
- Login to your Quickbooks company file and try creating a purchase order.
- You can do this by heading to purchase order section and hitting the create button. Save when you are done.
- Now create an invoice by navigating to bill or invoice section. Hit create to create an invoice.
- Now provide the details for the same vendor for whom you did the purchase order.
- Click Add to even save it in the Purchase order. This will link your purchase order to your invoice.
- Once you are done linking, you will be able to see a hyperlinked transaction at the bottom of the screen. If you see that, then this means that you have successfully linked your quickbooks purchase order to an invoice.
- Hit Save to save your settings.
If you want help and would like to chat with quickbooks proadvisors then give us call at our quickbooks telephone support number at 1800-865-4183. The number is toll free for both USA and Canada.