Follow these simple steps in order to Link QuickBooks purchase order to invoice.
How to QuickBooks Link Purchase Order to Invoice
- Login to your Quickbooks company file and try creating a purchase order.
- You can do this by heading to the purchase order section and hitting the create button. Save when you are done.
- Now create an invoice by navigating to the bill or invoice section. Hit create to create an invoice.
- Now provide the details for the same vendor for whom you did the purchase order.
- Click Add to even save it in the Purchase order.
- This will link your purchase order to your invoice.
- Once you are done linking, you will be able to see a hyperlinked transaction at the bottom of the screen.
- If you see that, then this means that you have successfully linked your quickbooks purchase order to an invoice.
- Hit Save to save your settings.
If you want help and would like to chat with QuickBooks experts then give us a call at our QuickBooks telephone Consultant number. The number is toll-free for both USA and Canada.