In this article, you read about “QuickBooks POS Card Reader”. In the current harsh, competitive business world, making and earning a profit can be quite difficult. While doing any sort of business, it is very tough to trust anyone, especially while taking payments.
That is why it is very important to have an option or system via which you can take payments for your goods or services straightaway on the spot. It is the best option to collect payment on the spot is to consider Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale.
It comes equipped with the most up-to-date payment technology that assists you to take payments right on the spot through a credit/debit card. Intuit is one of the most convenient and trustworthy payment solutions for all kinds of businesses. And to assist you to get paid through credit card or debit card on your QuickBooks POS system, you need to know how to get started. Some sort of errors stop the business process from running, in this, you can always ask for QuickBooks Consultant related to POS. You can even dial for help at our Toll-Free No.
Here’s How to Get Started Accepting Credit and Debit Cards
- Select your payment processing service provider.
- According to your business type, the processor will help you set up a merchant account.
- Decide how will you accept credit cards.
- As you swipe the card, the submitted information will be instantly sent to your processor. (You can either swipe the card or type the details of your card in your Intuit payment processing solution.
- Now the processor will ask you to provide the payment brand of your card, like Visa or MasterCard.
- After that, the payment brand will send a request to the bank.
- The bank that issued the card will either approve or decline the transaction and inform the cardholder accordingly.
- The payment brand will send the response to the processor.
- The processor will now send the response to you.
- And the card will approve, decline, or refer for purchase.
Meanwhile, the bank that issued the card will forward the money through the credit card network to your bank account (in approximately 2-4 business days). But no matter, whether you use a credit card machine, QuickBooks, or a mobile credit card reader, there are a few common steps that every credit card transaction involves.
Important Points to Remember
Every step involved should be done without utmost attention to avoid committing any kind of problem.
- Know about all kinds of fees, charges, rules, as well as regulations mentioned in the agreement of your merchant account.
- Avoid duplicate transactions.
- Never set minimum or maximum limits on your transactions.
- Also, don’t offset the cost of accepting credit cards by putting a usage fee for credit card transactions.
- Never display full account numbers on your receipts.
- Know about fraud screening products and services, which can help you.
- Use the right accounts for your business.
- Don’t run your credit card via your merchant account.
- Never split a transaction into smaller transactions.
- Prioritize customer issues.
But, what if you face a technical error while taking payment through Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale system? What if your QuickBooks POS denies accepting the credit card at the last moment? If you are not able to take payment through your QuickBooks POS system, you needn’t worry. We at AskForAccounting can provide comprehensive technical Consultant services to analyze and troubleshoot any kind of technical glitch that you might experience.
Why Technical Assistance by AskForAccounting
We at AskForAccounting understand the fact that getting paid faster from your customers means a lot for your business, and QuickBooks Point of Sale comes equipped with various features and solutions that can assist you to calculate your payment faster.
But what if at some point in time, you experience any kind of problem related to the QuickBooks Point of Sale system? Your business will come to a halt, you won’t be able to focus on the core of your business, and it would get really difficult to drive sales and make customers- in the worst cases. While doing a business, you can’t experience any kind of technical problem. That’s why, the QuickBooks Point of Sale LIVE CHAT experts at AskForAccounting provide unparalleled technical Consultant services, which include.
- Comprehensive diagnosis of the QuickBooks POS problem
- Step-by-step solution to fix the problem
- Quick Consultant so that you can resume your business within no time
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.