Express Web Connect is known as a one-way connection that permits direct communication with Bank. You don’t need to log in to the bank’s website and to perform any manual downloading of transactions. Data access & retrieval is automated via nightly updates. This article will cover the guidance about how to use Express Web Connect online Banking in QuickBooks Desktop.
- 1 How to Integrate Express Web Connect in QuickBooks:
- 1.1 Step 1- Be ready to switch from direct connect to Express Web Connect:
- 1.2 Step 2- Inactive bank feeds for a preferred account:
- 1.3 Step 3- Create a particular account for Bank feeds:
- 1.4 Step 4- Download transactions through Express Web Connect:
- 1.5 Common Errors Message Popup while Processing the above Instructions:
How to Integrate Express Web Connect in QuickBooks:
Now you can easily implement the advanced Express Web Connect online banking in QuickBooks to monitor all financial transactions. Before connecting this online banking ensure that you have updated QuickBooks software.
Follow the below-given steps to integrate Express Web Connect:
Step 1- Be ready to switch from direct connect to Express Web Connect:
- Make certain that you don’t hold pending transactions
- Make a company file backup
- Locate file menu and after that choose Switch to Single-user Mode
- Discover the Company menu to choose My Company
- In My Company window search out and click Sign in
- In case if you have not set up an Intuit account yet then you can make and recover ID along with a password
- Erase pending checks or online payments
- Integrate and compare with earlier downloaded transactions.
Step 2- Inactive bank feeds for a preferred account:
Shutdown your account so that you refresh the account before switching an Express Web Connect
Step 3- Create a particular account for Bank feeds:
Set up your valid bank account in QuickBooks to download transactions. Follow the below instructions:
- Locate Banking menu and then choose Bank Feeds
- Hit on Set Up Bank Feed
- Fill the required fields like bank name, type of financial institution
- Discover My Company login page, sign-in through your Intuit credentials
- Fill the preferred online banking credentials and then choose Connect
- Now the QuickBooks has a direct connection with Bank’s server
- Choose the account that you need to integrate with QuickBooks and then hit on connect
- Choose close.
Step 4- Download transactions through Express Web Connect:
Now you are permitted to download bank transactions through following the below-given steps:
- Locate banking menu, choose Bank feeds and after that click on Bank Feeds Center
- Explore Bank Account list and then select the needed account
- Choose the Download Transactions
- Once finished, choose the Transactions list to operate the transactions.
Common Errors Message Popup while Processing the above Instructions:
Following are the error messages associated with the switching process of Express Web connect
Direct Connect issue messages:
- Incompatible feature
- Disabled connectivity of this financial institution
Express Web Connect setup issue messages:
You may receive the following errors during the set-up of Express Web Connect:
- Error 324
- Error 198
- Error 350
- 8888 No FI accounts found for the mentioned credentials. Please re-try with different credentials.
Need tips and guidance?
Follow the aforementioned article you will get the relevant information about how to use Express Web Connect Online Banking in QuickBooks Desktop. In case you fail to understand any above-written steps or face any issues in other components of QuickBooks do not hesitate to reach the technical QuickBooks support team at 1-800-865-4183.
The experts are capable to address all your errors and accordingly provide on-time resolution. For your convenience, there is an online chat system to chat with the professional or do an email with a query.