Complaining about QuickBooks Bank feeds not working then here is what you would need to know. Usually QuickBooks smartly uploads more than 90 days of transactions. It can do so because it is connected to thousands of banks, and because of one glitch within the system, you may face this error. Here is the possible reason of why you may face the problem where you bank feed may not work:
- If QuickBooks doesn’t support or easily connects with your desired Bank.
- If you want to retrieve a transaction which is older than 90 days.
Steps to fix QuickBooks bank feeds not working issue:
- Login to your QuickBooks account.
- On the left side navigation panel look for ‘Banking’ menu.
- Click on ‘Banking’ button.
- Go to ‘Bank and Credit Cards’ category.
- Choose the bank account you wish to deal with.
- Now click on ‘Update.’
If the above steps aren’t of any help then you should now jump on to the second solution:
Here you would need to manually downloading the bank transaction from your Bank’s website. Once downloaded, you can then easily import them into your QuickBooks account. Here is how you can do it:
Steps to manually download the Bank transactions:
- Log in to your Bank Account.
- Download the desired bank transactions to your computer.
QuickBooks can only support file size of 350 KB at a time. Please ensure that you don’t exceed that file size.
- In case you need to download many transactions that exceed the file size then you can work around the matter by decreasing the date range of the Bank transactions.
- Choose the supported file types:
- CSV (i.e. Comma Separated Values) files.
- QFX (i.e. Quicken) files.
- QBO (i.e. QuickBooks Online) files.
- OFX (i.e. Microsoft Money) files.
QIF (i.e. Quicken Interchange Format) files are not supported.
- Note down the file name and the location of the download.
Steps to manually upload the QBO company files
- While having your QuickBooks logged in, On the left side navigation panel look for ‘Banking’ menu.
- Click on ‘File Upload.’
- Select ‘Upload transactions manually.’
- Click on ‘Browse’ to select the transaction files that you downloaded.
- Click on ‘Next.’
- Click on ‘QuickBooks account drop down list.’
- Choose your desirable account where you wish to feed the files.
If you set up an account: Click on ‘Add New.’ Fill in the details of the account you wish to add.
- Click on ‘Next.’
- Click on ‘Let’s Go’ or ‘Finish’ button to successfully complete the process.
For QuickBooks technical support at 1800-865-4183.
Though we totally understand that it is too much of a work and you being a total beginner may not able to able to go through with every step. Thus we are here to help. QuickBooks is not a new software, neither it is tedious to work on, but at times it gets complicated and this is why we offer QuickBooks Technical Support.
You can reach our helpline number round the clock at your convenience and put your query, “QuickBooks Bank feeds not working”. Just call our toll free number and our ProAdvisor will assist you in no time.