Complaining about QuickBooks bank feeds not working then here is what you would need to know. Usually, QuickBooks smartly uploads more than 90 days of transactions. It can do so because it is connected to thousands of banks, and because of one glitch QuickBooks bank feeds error within the system, you may face this error in versions 2015 to 2024.
Possible Reason Why Bank Feed May Not Work in QuickBooks
One common problem that users experience is the QuickBooks bank feeds not working. This means that the software can’t automatically pull account data from the bank and sync it to the computer.
- If QuickBooks doesn’t support or easily connect with your desired Bank.
- If you want to retrieve a transaction that is older than 90 days.
Steps to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Bank Feeds Not Working Issue
If you’ve been experiencing issues with your QuickBooks bank feeds not working issue, there is a solution follow all steps to troubleshoot the issue.
Solution 1- Update Bank Account
- Login to your QuickBooks account.
- On the left side navigation panel look for the ‘Banking’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Banking’ button.
- Go to the ‘Bank and Credit Cards’ category.
- Choose the bank account you wish to deal with.
- Now click on ‘Update.’
Here you would need to manually download the bank transaction from your Bank’s website. Once downloaded, you can then easily import them into your QuickBooks account. Here is how you can do it:
Solution 2-Manually Download Bank Transactions
- Log in to your Bank Account.
- Download the desired bank transactions to your computer.
- In case you need to download many transactions that exceed the file size then you can work around the matter by decreasing the date range of the Bank transactions.
- Choose the supported file types:
- CSV (i.e. Comma Separated Values) files.
- QFX (i.e. Quicken) files.
- QBO (i.e. QuickBooks Online) files.
- OFX (i.e. Microsoft Money) files.
- Note down the file name and the location of the download.
Solution 3- Manually Upload the QBO Company Files
- While having your QuickBooks logged in, On the left side navigation panel look for the ‘Banking’ menu.
- Click on ‘File Upload.’
- Select Upload transactions manually.
- Click on ‘Browse’ to select the transaction files that you downloaded.
- Click on ‘Next.’
- Click on the ‘QuickBooks account drop-down list.’
- Choose your desired account where you wish to feed the files.
- Click on ‘Next.’ then click on the ‘Let’s Go’ or ‘Finish’ button to complete the process.
You can reach our helpline number round the clock at your convenience and put you all QuickBooks banking error queries QuickBooks Bank feeds not working issue. Just call the QuickBooks error toll-free number and our experts will assist you in no time.