When using the QuickBooks Online Banking features on day to day basis integrated with QuickBooks software, you will certainly require to import and download the transaction. During the process, the user might often encounter an OL and OLSU error. There are various reasons behind such error.
Major causes of QuickBooks OL and OLSU bank feed error
To fix the error effectively, you first require finding the causes of the issue. These two errors ‘OL and OLSU’ are mainly linked to Bank Feeds & QuickBooks integrated software. Here are some of the main causes behind the error codes:
- The problem with the Financial Organization
- Slow internet connection
- Multiple account can cause error
- When the Import and Download formats are not supported
- Windows Version and stoppage of QuickBooks Accounting Desktop
Steps to fix Bank Feed Errors in QuickBooks Desktop
You have to permit or allow a financial institution to verify the identity to utilize data from QuickBooks Software. Every Financial Organizations and Bank feeds carry their personal Security Protocols that other users need to follow. To accomplish the bank’s security necessities, make use of official bank links to register to the bank account. As such, you can follow the follow given steps or directly connect with the bank if you want any comprehensive information on this encountered error.
You need to perform the following criteria and confirm them.
- Ensure that your Internet Connection is working properly.
- Ensure that the window supports QuickBooks Desktop and Internet Explorer
- Confirm that you are using the updated version of the QuickBooks software.
- Ensure that you have downloaded all the transactions from the Financial Organization or bank successfully.
- Ensure that you have sign-in to the financial organization from the website.
Follow the steps to solve the Bank Feed Errors OL and OLSU
Follow these solutions to effortlessly Import and Download the transaction.
Step 1: Verify TLS1.2 protocol’s accessibility and then enable it.
Step 2: Create a new Test file of the organization
- If you encounter the same error, it basically means that the issue is at the bank feed. To solve the error, you have to contact the bank.
- If you don’t get any error message, that simply means there is no problem in the bank side. Thus, you can undoubtedly work on the QuickBooks software and take maximum work.
Step 3: Cancel and generate a new account by combining the account, this way your QuickBooks error can be solved.
Additional support from QuickBooks experts
Hope the above solution helped you to solve the OL and OLSU Bank Feed Errors in QuickBooks Desktop. However, to know more or seek support service from experts, you can always connect the QuickBooks experts. They ensure to provide the perfect solution as per the requirement. To connect with ask for accounting experts, directly call at toll-free number 1-800-865-4183 or avail chat support with us via Live Chat Support.