When you are trying to deal with Online Transactions, the error pops up on the screen. QuickBooks error Ol-332 this error stops you from accessing the said feature any further from that point.
The mechanism of the OL and OLSU bank feeds error works in such a way that even if you sign out of your QuickBooks and sign in again, the error persists. Error Ol-332 is the major error and it comes in the range of banking-related errors on QuickBooks. You get this error when you are dealing with online transactions. You can get the additional information from your merchant bank, it will help you out in dealing with the issue more precisely.
Causes of QuickBooks QuickBooks Error OL-332
There are several reasons why you are getting an OL-332 errors in QuickBooks.
- Something wrong with your bank.
- Interruptions in the Internet connection.
- The company file contains one or more damaged or corrupted accounts.
- The format of the download or import is invalid.
- Using an outdated version of Windows or MAC QuickBooks Desktop.
Tips to Resolve QuickBooks Error OL-332 Bank Feeds with Easy Steps
Resolving the QuickBooks Error Ol-332, follow the solutions provided below in the given manner. One of these troubleshooting methods should resolve the issue for good for you.
Step 1: Update QuickBooks Desktop
- Select Update QuickBooks Desktop from Help.
- Click Update Now, then click Get Updates.
- Close QuickBooks and reopen it after the update is complete.
- Select Yes when prompted to install the update.
- Select Check for QuickBooks Updates from the QuickBooks menu.
- Install and relaunch the program.
Step 1: Enabling TLS 1.2
- Open your Internet Explorer and ensure that you have updated it to its latest release available on the internet.
- Go to the Gear icon given at the top-right corner of Internet Explorer.
- Browse to the Internet Options. Click on Advanced
- Go to the Security section of settings.
- Uncheck the TLS 1.0 and then check the TLS 1.2.
- Click on Apply to save all the changes you made and then hit
- Shut down any program that is running on your computer system.
- Restart the computer system.
- If the error persists, go to the second option.
Step 2: Creating a new test company file
- Go to QuickBooks Main File menu and select New Company. Click Express Start.
- In the given Bank Account field, enter your bank account details (The one that is experiencing the problem).
- You will set up your account for Bank Feeds.
- Download the bank feed transactions to test.
- If the problem persists, get to the next solution.
Step 3: Create a new Account and then Merge it with the Old one
- Go to the Chart Of Accounts.
- Right-click the account that is facing trouble. Click on
- Highlight the Account Name, and copy it.
- Enter an asterisk (*) at the end of the name.
- Click on the Bank Feed settings and click on Deactivate all.
- Click on the button Save and close.
- Go to the chart of accounts once more and create a new account.
- Paste the account name with the asterisk.
- Close and try to open the company file once again.
- Go to the chart of accounts once more and click Edit on the account.
- Remove the asterisk and click Save & Close.
- A warning dialogue box will appear and ask you to confirm the Merger. Click
- Setup the account for bank feeds.
- Download the transaction heading to the newly merged account.
- Try to perform the action that caused the error once more.
- The error does not appear this time.
However, if the problem still comes up or if you need some technical assistance to troubleshoot the error QuickBooks error OL-332, we recommend you to get in touch with our AskForAccounting QuickBooks error consultant team call.
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.