Inorder to add discount to your quickbooks invoice, just follow these simple steps:
- Hope you are having the item in your head on which you want to apply discount.
- Navigate to items list from the list menu.
- Click on the “Items” tab and then click “New“.
- Check-mark “Type” and “Discount” to highlight them.
- Now give a name to your discounts tab so that you can easily recognize that. Provide the description and other details like percentage of the discount you want to give.
- Now in this step you will need to select the account on which the discount will be applied.
- Apply the tax code if applicable.
- Click “ok” when done.
Now since you have successfully created discount item, now its time to apply discount.
- Click on the customers tab and select customer center from the list.
- Now choose the invoice on which you want o apply discount.
- Now double tap on the line which you see immediately after the items tab.
- Click on the Enter discount item > Choose the appropriate discount.
- Congrats you have successfully applied discount to QuickBooks invoice.
If you still have any questions then you can give us a call and we will help you resolve your issue. To talk to our QuickBooks support staff, dial our toll free number. Our QuickBooks ProAdvisor will get in touch with you and will help you assist online.