In order to add a discount to your QuickBooks invoice, just follow these simple steps:
- Hope you are having the item in your head on which you want to apply discount.
- Navigate to items list from the list menu.
- Click on the “Items” tab and then click “New”.
- Check-mark “Type” and “Discount” to highlight them.
- Now give a name to your discounts tab so that you can easily recognize that. Provide the description and other details like percentage of the discount you want to give.
- Now in this step you will need to select the account on which the discount will be applied.
- Apply the tax code if applicable.
- Click “ok” when done.
Now since you have successfully created discount item, now its time to apply discount.
- Click on the customers tab and select customer center from the list.
- Now choose the invoice on which you want o apply discount.
- Now double tap on the line which you see immediately after the items tab.
- Click on the Enter discount item > Choose the appropriate discount.
- Congrats you have successfully applied discount to QuickBooks invoice.
If you still have any questions then you can give us a call and we will help you resolve your issue. To talk to our QuickBooks support staff, dial our toll-free number. Our QuickBooks ProAdvisor will get in touch with you and will help you assist online.