Steps to Enter after the Fact Payroll in QuickBooks
- Payrolls checks are issued and prepared by your client. All this is done outside of the quickbooks software.
- You, as being the responsible accountant then customize that info to match it with yours in your quickbooks software.
- For this you enter all the checks info, be it the name, account number or the amount. Everything is fed into the system. All this is done in the “After the fact payroll section”.
- You can approach the After the fact payroll area by clicking Employees tab into you quickbooks accounts and then navigating to the Payroll window.
- This is a very beneficial feature provided by quickbooks as it helps business owners to later prepare payroll taxes.
You can even give us a call at our Quickbooks Customer Support and talk to our Proadvisor now.