Product: QuickBooks Payroll
Support Phone number: ✆ +1-800-865-4183
QuickBooks Payroll is a subscription-based feature in your QuickBooks Desktop software that helps you create unlimited paychecks instantly and calculate payroll taxes for tax filing. In fact, QuickBooks Payroll automatically organizes all the financial information of your business at one place and keeps you sorted during tax time. If you need any help with the program then give us a call QuickBooks payroll support phone number to talk to our proadvisors now.
Intuit QuickBooks Payroll is available in three different versions: Basic, Enhanced and Assisted Payroll.
Features of QuickBooks Payroll:
- Instant paychecks for 1099 independent contractors and W-2 employees.
- Automatic tax calculations
- Includes Payroll tax forms (available in Enhanced and Assisted versions)
- Free direct deposit
- Live support from QuickBooks payroll
- Email reminders for tax and forms
- Ability to run payroll on iPad, iPhone, or Android (online version only)
- Works with or without QuickBooks
- Intuit files and pays taxes for you (available only in Assisted payroll version)
Benefits of Payroll Software.
- Helps in hastening the payroll calculations, for example, tax and National Insurance deductions, sick pay, student loans and others.
- Generates payslips, send returns to HMRC and print P45, P60 and other forms for employees.
- Smooth automation of certain tasks, such as year-end reporting.
- Collect and Store data such as payslips and annual reports in a secure, easily accessible system
Payroll software is also effective in reducing the burden of understanding complex payroll legislation and payroll systems operation. Thus you save money by curtailing administrative costs.
QuickBooks Payroll can be highly beneficial and profitable in the long term if implemented correctly. Thus if you don’t know how to make use of the program to its 100% capacity then dial us at QuickBooks Payroll support phone number.
Why is QuickBooks Payroll Popular?
It is a widely accepted software as it allows automation of payroll system. The automated payroll system enables the employer to process its payroll through a computerized system that saves plenty of time that can be used in other business priorities that make it a popular software. A manual payroll system requires and involves a lot of time considerably and is a slow process than an automated system. For a simple payroll handling with fewer errors, the payroll software is preferred more.
- Windows 7, Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit versions of each operating system), or Windows 10
- Minimum a Pentium 1.5 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- WXGA or HD video adapter and monitor
- Minimum of 1 GB space is required to install the software.
- Microsoft’s .Net Framework 4. This may be installed on your computer if all updates are current.
- Microsoft’s MDAC component. This may be installed on your computer if all updates are current.
*The amount of space required for data depends on the number of companies, a number of employees in each company, and how frequently they are paid.
**Not all printers are capable of printing every form. MICR checks available on Enterprise Edition and higher Editions.
Though these system requirements may seem too technical but this is how it is. You really need to configure your computer if you need to use QuickBooks payroll. If you want us to take care of all your requirements then dial for help at QuickBooks Payroll Support phone number.
Third Party Integration:
QuickBooks Payroll supports MS-SQL and Oracle database. It supports integration with the third party software to pull or push data from there APIs. With the integration you are benefitted as, there would be:
- Less human intervention,
- Salary payments are on time,
- Escalate productivity,
- Error-free payroll,
- Quick payroll processing and
- Accurate data transfer.
Third-party Integration Issues:
The issues that crop up can become very simple with the bit of a support. There are certain programs that need QuickBooks to be in multi-user mode to link. In case you are not, you encounter an error message. Learning about the requirements for the link will help, but you can always try setting QuickBooks into multi-user mode and then posting.
Common Errors faced by the Payroll Users:
- Payroll Update Error Ps032
- Paying the wrong amount
- Overlooking bank holidays
- Depositing and reporting employment taxes incorrectly.
- Misclassifying employees as independent contractors.
Why would you need support?
QuickBooks at times can be confusing. Though the interface is quite good and simple to use, you would still need help to get you through all these issues. If you want your work to go smoothly then phone number for QuickBooks payroll support would just be right for you.
The errors reported by the users comes with certain solutions that are recommended by Intuit. These solutions usually resolve the error. As there are multiple reasons for the occurrence of the error, the exact reason needs to be identified for fixing the error successfully. In case the suggested solutions fail to resolve the issue you can connect the QuickBooks customer care support team via email, phone and live chat option. The support team promptly attends your issue and offers a resolution in a very short wait time.
How can Qbpro help via QuickBooks Payroll tech support?
QBPro.ca is one of the renowned QuickBooks consulting company that employs a dedicated and experienced team who is easily approachable. They assure prompt and feasible resolution of the errors. They also guarantee first call resolution to all the users.
The expert technicians from Canada can provide all the technical assistance to help you install QuickBooks Payroll and take your business to the next level. Thus for any help or to talk to our QuickBooks proadvisors connect us at QuickBooks payroll support phone number ✆ +1-800-865-4183 and garner instant support.
Want to take the pain out of payday and tax time? Switch to QuickBooks Payroll. Call QBpro.ca now and our experts can give you step by step instructions to activate QuickBooks Payroll subscription on your software. We can also help you troubleshoot critical Payroll issues to help you save time and avoid penalties.