“QuickBooks error PS107” signifies the payroll issue that occurs while downloading payroll updates. Suddenly something goes wrong and an error occurs giving the error message.
There is no better accounting software than QuickBooks itself. From all small to large scale firms it has its roots established quite well. QuickBooks has been the forerunner in handling accounting and all related bookkeeping activities. Just like every other thing, there are pros and cons to everything. The program stands with a number of faults that should be resolved as soon as possible to ensure a smooth working procedure.
If a dialogue box saying “ An internal file has become unreadable [PS107] ” pops up on the screen then this may indicate that QuickBooks Error PS107 has occurred due to a possible problem that occurred during the process of downloading the latest Payroll Updates because of a damaged file in QuickBooks application.
An internal file in QuickBooks has become unreadable [PS107]
There can be a number of reasons why this error takes hold of occurring, to understand more, let’s dig in further to know more and quite better.
Cause of QuickBooks Error Ps107
Some specific reasons why this PS107 error occurs. Let’s take a look to avoid these:
- Damaged file in the QuickBooks application.
- Restricts downloading the latest releases of payroll updates.
- One of the prominent causes is missing or disfigured QuickBooks application files.
- Another issue can be because the server may be down.
- A virus or malware infestation has infected the machine.
- Usage of an outdated QuickBooks version.
- There is an inactive Payroll subscription.
Here’s How to Fix the QuickBooks Error PS107
Listed below are some measures to resolve this QuickBooks error PS107, perform each step accurately to avoid this error.
Measure 1: QuickBooks Desktop should be Updated
- For the foremost step, Open the QuickBooks application after force shutting the Company file.
- Now, from the window, proceed to the tab on the Windows Start Menu.
- Locate QuickBooks Desktop and then right-click on the icon, to continue.
- Next, select Run Administrator.
- Go to the No Company Open window.
- From the above subsequent step, choose Update QuickBooks Desktop from the Help menu.
- Once the above step is done, further from the Options tab, hit on the button Save after selecting Mark all.
- Thereafter, proceed to tick mark the checkbox naming Reset Update from the Update Now tab grid.
- Next, click on Get Updates.
- For the next step force shut the QuickBooks application then Open it again.
- Choose YES to install updates.
Measure 2: To Close and Reopen QuickBooks Desktop
- First, navigate to the File option and then hit on the option Close Company.
- Shut down QuickBooks completely.
- The next step is to proceed to then Reopen the QuickBooks Desktop application.
Measure 3: To Download the latest Tax Table
- Proceed with the first step by starting QuickBooks.
- Next, move to the Option Employees tab.
- From the above-stated tab, hit on the option Get Payroll Updates.
- After the subsequent step, select Download the entire Payroll Update.
- Finally, hit on Update.
The above-presented information has effectively guided you through the entire concept of QuickBooks Error PS107. The reason why this error takes place as well as the causes are all listed in the above article in a detailed deeply involved information outlook.
Thus you would have to get in touch with the QuickBooks error Consultant number so that our QuickBooks Pro-advisors can assist you with the error. For any help dial our toll-free number (Canada and USA) and we will be happy to help you.
Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
Is it possible to resolve this QuickBooks error PS107 by uninstalling and reinstalling?
Yes, it is accurately possible to avoid and cure QuickBooks Error PS107. First, proceed to uninstall the QuickBooks application, and Second, after the uninstalling process again begin to reinstall QuickBooks. This can most often resolve the Error PS107.
Can QuickBooks Error PS107 be resolved by switching to the Single-user mode?
Yes, switching from multi-user mode in QuickBooks to Single-user mode can be one of the effective measures to resolve Error PS107.
Is it possible that Error PS107 occurs because of a virus infection inflicting the system?
Yes, unfortunately, a possible malware or a virus infection inflicting the system can be quite a common reason why QuickBooks Error PS107 occurs.