QuickBooks accounting software is pretty popular among its users because of having amazing features and functionalities. But sometimes, it also encounters errors like other accounting software and QuickBooks error 16389 is one of them that might be bothering you or don’t allow you to proceed with your work. But no need to worry now! Try the below troubleshooting ways to resolve QuickBooks error 16389 at ease. However, this error can be easily resolved by resetting QuickBooks updates:
- In the beginning, go to the Help menu
- Next, click on the Update QuickBooks
- Now, go to the Options tab and then select Mark All option
- To proceed further, you have to click Save button
- After that, hit the Update Now tab
- In the end, mark the checkbox named “Reset Update Now” and select “Get Updates”.
The above is the easiest and quickest troubleshooting ways provided you to resolve this issue and ensure you that your QuickBooks software will not get affected further while resetting your QuickBooks updates.
Hopefully, you’re able to resolve QuickBooks error 16389 with the above-provided solutions. But in any case, if you find difficulty or unable to fix this issue then do contact QuickBooks ProAdvisor for more queries or issues. They are available all round the clock to assist and provide you all possible fixes including best tips and tricks to tackle such QuickBooks errors.