QuickBooks error 1935 is one of the errors that you see at the time of installing QuickBooks or .NET Framework. Another hand error comes up when you install or open QuickBooks Desktop after you install. The most common cause of the error is the missing of the .NET Framework file. The kind of message you see at the time of this error is like this.
“QuickBooks error 1935: The error occurred during the installation of assembly”, or “QuickBooks error 1935: The setup required .NET framework”
Error Name: Error 1935.
Description: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close.
Applies To: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.
But since it is built with a set of codes thus is prone to errors. QuickBooks error 1935 is related to the category QuickBooks Desktop installing error.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1935
There are many factors that lead to error code 1935. These are as follows.
- Your .NET Framework may not be updated.
- MS .NET Framework may not be installed on your system in the first place.
- MS Framework file may be corrupted.
- Your installed QuickBooks files may be corrupted or there may be incomplete installation.
- Malware has infected your system, causing QuickBooks damage.
- You may have deleted QB files by mistake.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935
Whenever you see QuickBooks displaying error code 1935 then you may experience the following issues.
- Your system programs may load and run with a lot of delays.
- You may see the system freezing continuously. If you force QB with multiple requests then it may even lead to crashing your system.
- Your system may block due to registry errors or fragmented files.
- Your hardware may not sync properly with your system, causing issues with your external drive, etc.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 1935
As there are multiple causes that lead to error code 1935 in QuickBooks thus you need to try multiple solutions to fix this very error. Follow the below-given steps and see what works for you.
Step 1: Update MS .NET Framework
- If you feel that the error has been the result of .NET Framework file missing or not updated then here is what you would need to do:
- Go to Microsoft.com and choose where it says .NET Framework.
- Choose the version of your choice. Mostly, people like to opt for the latest release as it comes free from bugs and is the most updated platform.
- Read out the system requirements and verify if you meet them. Choose the language of your choice.
- Click on the download link and you will be good to go.
- Here .exe file will begin to download.
- Open the file and run the installer.
- Follow the prompts and your .NET Framework will be downloaded.
- Once done, restart your computer and your QuickBooks issue must resolve.
Step 2: Repair Corrupted File
- If your .NET Framework is not running because of any given reason or the file itself is corrupted then you would need to repair that immediately.
- Download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool by clicking on the link.
- Download the .exe file and execute the same by double-clicking on the program.
- Now restart your computer as usual and try to run your QuickBooks. Most likely your issue will get resolved.
Step 3: Run QB Diagnostic Tool
If the above solutions aren’t of any help then now you would need to run a diagnostic tool for QuickBooks. This will help diagnose and possibly fix your issue.
- Here you would need to download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool if you don’t already have it on your system.
- Run the .exe file and follow the instructions.
- When the installation is complete, restart your system.
- Open the Diagnostic tool again and click fix the problem.
- Reinstall QuickBooks if needed.
Hopefully, the above solutions were helpful, and QuickBooks Error 1935 is successfully resolved from your computer. Run your QB software and see if your error has been fixed or not. If you still face the same issue (QuickBooks error 1935) again then you would now have to get in touch with our QuickBooks error consultant team at the earliest. Give us a call and get instant help now.
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.