Learn how to download, Install and Use the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool for Windows 10.
QuickBooks component repair tool enables users to resolve issues related to the accounting software. It can easily fix installation errors as well as issues related to frameworks on which the software depends. However, most users rely on this tool to resolve errors related to Microsoft components on which QB depends. This tool is available for free and can be downloaded from Intuit’s website.
How to Download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
As mentioned before, this tool is available for free from Intuit’s website. You can follow the steps provided below to download and install QuickBooks tool hub:
- Close QuickBooks.
- Download QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Lunch the setup.
- Follow on-screen instructions and agree to license agreements.
- Click on Finish.
If you already have an outdated version of QuickBooks tool hub installed on your system, then we recommend that you uninstall it. The most recent version of this tool will be required to deal with errors relating to the most recent version of QuickBooks desktop.
How QuickBooks Component Repair Tool Fixes Errors?
This tool can be used to resolve various errors including;
- Microsoft .NET Framework Errors
- MSXML related errors.
- Error code 1402, 1603, 1722, 1903, 1935
- QuickBooks Installation Errors
QuickBooks component repair tool, also known as Tool Hub, comes with multiple features that can help you in troubleshooting any error without hassle.
How can you Resolve QuickBooks Installation Errors?
QuickBooks component repair tool can be used to resolve installation errors; however, QuickBooks Tool Hub is far better suited for this. Inside this toolhub, you can find the QuickBooks install Diagnostic Tool which can resolve any errors related to installation of this accounting software.
To use QuickBooks component repair tool to resolve QuickBooks installation errors, follow the steps provided below:
- Launch QuickBooks Tool Hub
- From the provided options, select Installation Issues.
- Click on QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Wait for the tool to troubleshoot the errors. Restart your system.
It can take up to 20 minutes for this tool to identify the underlying installation problems and fix them. All the errors related to installation such as damage to windows or framework files can be easily fixed. However, users can manually fix some of these errors without relying on the QuickBooks component repair tool.
How to Fix .NET Framework Errors?
.NET Framework errors need to be fixed manually. Microsoft Windows uses this framework to enable QuickBooks to run web-based components. Without the framework, QuickBooks won’t run and always throw an error.
Luckily, the method to fix .NET Framework errors related to QuickBooks is quite easy. To do the same, follow the steps provided below:
- Log into Windows with an Admin Account.
- From the start menu, select Control Panel.
- From Program and Features, select Uninstall a Program.
- Select Turn Windows features on or off.
- Select .NET Framework and check the settings for both versions 4.5 and 3.5.
If you still encounter issues, you can turn off the .NET Framework, restart your computer, and then enable it again. Some users have found it easier to reinstall the entire framework. The steps to do so are provided below:
- Go back to Control Panel and select Uninstall a Program.
- Click on .NET Framework.
- Follow on-screen instructions to uninstall the program.
- Download the setup for .NET Framework.
- Launch the setup and follow the instructions.
- Click on Finish.
Now you won’t face any issues relating to .NET Framework when installing or working with QuickBooks Desktop.
How to Reconstruct Microsoft MSXML?
MSXML enables software built using Microsoft development tools to run on windows. Damaged MSXML files can cause errors not just with QuickBooks but with much other software on your system.
Once again, the best solution for these problems seems to be to simply uninstall and reinstall MSXML 6.0. You can follow the steps provided below to do the same:
- From Control Panel, select Program and Features.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select MSXML 6.0 and click on Uninstall/Change.
- Follow on-screen instructions and then click Finish.
- Download msxml.msi installation file.
- Launch the setup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now install QuickBooks Desktop.
QuickBooks component repair tool, with its proven efficacy, has become the primary software for resolving installation errors of the accounting software. This free tool can not only diagnose the issue but also resolve it automatically. Users have the option to manually resolve the errors identified by this tool.