Error 1334: QuickBooks
There is no doubt why QuickBooks is the best accounting software and Reign’s the number one position in the accounting software market. The incredible software is loaded with potential features that make complex business accounting a cake walk. The software hastens the work process and saves plenty of time that can be used for other business priorities.
As software and errors are closely related, QuickBooks also encounters errors. These errors can be technical or functional. QuickBooks error code 1334 is one of the commonly reported errors by QuickBooks. When the error occurs it restricts the user to access the software and hinders the work process.
What is Error 1334: QuickBooks
QuickBooks Error code 1334 is a technical error and occurs while the user is performing installation. This can also appear at the time of updating and repairing QuickBooks. When the error occurs the following messages are displayed:
- Error 1334. Error while writing the file name. Make sure that you have the permission to access the directory.
- Error 1334. There are problems installing the Quickbooks company file. Insert the CD and try again.
Error 1334 mainly happens due to missing or damaged QB Desktop installation file. This can also be the result of damaged .NET Framework.
.NET Framework is an essential component required by the software installer. The user should verify that the framework is properly installed in the system. In case it is not, follow the below steps to install Microsoft .Net Framework:
Steps to activate Microsoft .NET framework
Get our help to do this by calling tollfree at ✆ +1800-865-4183.
- On your, Desktop go to the start menu and click on the control panel
- Click Programs.
- In the windows tab, choose turn on or off
- Select the checkbox right next to Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Notice that the check box is check marked. If it does not then do the same and hit ok.
- Now, wait for windows to complete the operation.
- Click yes in case you are asked to connect to Windows Update to download required files.
Steps to resolve Error 1334: QuickBooks
As already seen, there are multiple problems that make error 1334: Quickbooks to appear, thus there are multiple solutions suggested.
Follow the right resolution depending upon your situation. There are three major solutions that have been recommended to fix the error code.
Error 1334: QuickBooks – Error while launching QB.
If you are facing QuickBooks error 1334 at the time of launching or opening the program then below are the steps you need to follow:
- Locate QuickBooks application.
- Open your QuickBooks Company file.
- The company files hold a file extension .qbw.
- Click twice to the company.qbw file.
Error 1334: QuickBooks – Error while updating QB.
If the above solution did not resolve your issue then the next thing you can try is to reinstall QuickBooks. This is suggested because you are facing issues while updating the program. If your installed QuickBooks program is not able to repair the issue and you are continuously facing error then run QuickBooks clean install.
Before downloading the software its advisable to connect with your proadvisor. This is because the program is found to be infected by many. If you are unable to reach them then call our toll free number ✆ +1800-865-4183 and get the technical support you need.
Error 1334: QuickBooks – Error while installing QB.
You can easily perform file repair or reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework to resolve the error.
In case you are using Point of Sale software, then here are 2 different methods you can try.
Method 1: Repair Point of Sale Software
- Insert POS installation CD into your Hard-drive.
- If you see a dialogue box asking you to install the program, then simply close it.
- Now choose the tab where it says “Repair POS”. Once you are able to repair the program then you will be able to fix your issue at the same time.
Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall Point of Sale
- Uninstall Point of Sale: Uninstall the program using Clean install utility program by Quickbooks. This will help you completely remove your software files before you reinstall the program.
- Reinstall Point of Sale: If you purchased the CD then install it to your hard drive and follow the instructions. But if you don’t have the CD available then download the program Intuit’s website and change the program to QuickBooks POS.
If in case the above solutions fail, you can approach to QuickBooks Canada Customer care either through a toll free phone number or email support. For instant support, you can approach online chat.