Looking to open Qbb file without QuickBooks…! Well, you have come in to the write place to get your QuickBooks issues fixed.
Launched in the year 1994, QuickBooks accounting software is one of the remarkable software that comprises of advanced features and tools to mobilize the accounting process of the business. QBB is the file extension for a backup file format used by QuickBooks. If you don’t already know how to open QBB file without QuickBooks then follow the guide.
QuickBooks is a bundle of codes with highly visual interface that helps you by making payroll management a lot smoother. QBB business files are the kind of backups that is meant for QBW files which provide crucial details of your business.
Inorder to work with your QBB files, all you need to do is save them with QBW file extension.
Steps to Open QBB file without QuickBooks:
To open Qbb files without QuickBooks you would need to follow the below given steps:
Do you know:
You, can open Qbb files in any other accounting software? This functionality is provided by not only QuickBooks but all the accounting software’s that are used globally. With that said let’s check out how to open files with .Qbb extension without making use of QuickBooks.
If you are not able to open the file or face issues with your QuickBooks software then connect with QuickBooks proadvisors tollfree at 1800-865-4183.
Open Qbb file without QuickBooks using Excel
- Open up your new excel sheet.
- Click on the files tab in excel. If you are new to excel then you can find the files tab on the top left side of the navigation bar.
- Under files tab, click on the Imports tab.
- Here a new browser window will open. Click on the browse button and locate the .Qbb file on your desktop.
- Click Ok. Now excel will upload the file and you will be able to see the data within .Qbb file in .csv format.
Opening Qbb file using Quicken (Another accounting software)
- Here open your Quicken accounting software.
- Now click on the files tab on the dashboard and choose the Restore companies tab.
- Select on the restore backup tab and click next.
- Choose on the “Local backup” tab and navigate to next.
- Now a browser window will open, locate the .qbb file and hit open.
- Click on the save tab and your import will start to happen in quicken.
- Once done your file will now open with .QBW extension as now it has been converted to Quicken from QuickBooks.
Hope you are now able to fix your issue but if in case you are still figuring out how to open Qbb file without QuickBooks then contact our QuickBooks support team now. Our QuickBooks technicians will are available 24/7 to help you with your QuickBooks query. Thus wait no more and give us a call now.