QuickBooks is the software which gives you a wide range of service with additional benefits of payroll, tax, accounting, etc. Learn QuickBooks transfer transactions between in other files. Day by day QuickBooks is increasing its capacity of services and qualities and there are many variants available of QuickBooks.
For transaction transferring from one file to another file is also very easy, including the following transactions
- Credit card charges and credits
- Bill and bill credits
- Invoice and Credit Memos
How to Transfer Transactions Between QuickBooks Files
Just follow the below steps to do multiple transactions from one file to other.
Step 1: Set the Preferences to Allow Export
- Disable the use of Account number
- From edit menu>>choose preference
- Select account number >> company preferences
- Uncheck the use account numbers then select ok
- Disable sales tax
- Go to Edit >> Preferences
- Select sales tax and choose company preferences
- Select no and then select ok for “Do you charges sales tax” section
Step 2: Create a custom Transactions Details report
- From the reports menu, choose customs Reports and select Transaction details
- Choose customize Reports and modify the report as given below
- Choose the date you want to select
- Select your transaction type
- Detailed level
- Select the following columns depending on the type of the transactions: checks
- Memo debit account
- Credit card
- Credit card charges and Credits
- Memo debit account
- Bills and Bills credit
- Item Description
- Invoices and Credit Memos
- Amount of sales price
- Click ok to run the report
- Save it in PDF
Step 3: Export the Report in Excel
- Select the excel dropdown
- Select create a new worksheet
- Select in a new workbook and choose export
If you follow the above steps you will be able “Transfer Transactions Between QuickBooks Files”. Sometimes a time comes when a user wants to change the file or transfer transactions between the file, these types of scenarios can be easily handled through the above steps.
How to contact?
To get more information feel free to call QuickBooks helpdesk toll-free number 1800-865-4183. QuickBooks helpdesk is a very cooperative software and able to handle all the issues and queries in very little time. You just need to inform your concern and you will get ample of options to solve your concern. The team is having experience in solving the problem at earliest. You can also email and you will get the response from our QuickBooks ProAdvisor as early as possible.