See if this helps Avast antivirus is active on this computer and may be blocking QuickBooks. Is there a fix for this? Resolution for Issue Avast free version is now Blocking QuickBooks.
Fix the My Avast Free Version is now Blocking QuickBooks
My Avast free version is now blocking QB. Avast antivirus is active on this computer and may be blocking QuickBooks. Is there a fix for this?: this issue or error code is a known issue in QuickBooks Online (QBO) and/or QuickBooks?
Consultant for this issue is available either by self-service or paid Consultant options. Experts are available to resolve your QuickBooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First, try to resolve the issue My Avast Free Version is now Blocking QuickBooks by yourself by looking for a resolution described below.
Here are a few ways to help you get past this message in the interim.
- To unlock you have to simply click the lock next to the URL.
- Change the setting to allow by going to Site Settings > Insecure Content.
You will need to take the more advanced approach if the steps above don’t work:
- From the desktop you use for work, access your Avast account.
- Visit the menu, settings, and exceptions. Press the Add Exception button in green.
- Fill in the following Web address https://intuit.com/*
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.