“QuickBooks banking error 323” is one of them that indicates that you’ve added the same bank account multiple times. This error might be frustrating sometimes but you do need to worry as this blog helps you to locate the causes and also all the possible ways to fix them.
QuickBooks software is crafted in such a way that it helps individuals in performing all accounting and bookkeeping activities and saves a lot of time and money as well. However, it is a user-friendly and modern accounting tool and its user base is also massive but sometimes like other accounting software, QuickBooks receives some errors and bugs too.
- 1 What is QuickBooks Banking Error Code 323
- 2 Why does Banking Error Code 323 appear in QuickBooks?
- 3 Efficacious Solutions for How to Fix Banking Error Code 323 in QuickBooks
- 4 Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
What is QuickBooks Banking Error Code 323
It is a QuickBooks banking error that users usually encounter when they try to sign in using credentials and it is not being accepted by the financial institution website. In other words, it means that they’ve quit attempting to process your sign-in ask for until the point that you refresh that data in their item so the bank does not lock your account access.
Why does Banking Error Code 323 appear in QuickBooks?
Not too many factors are involved behind the occurrence of the error as it is a common issue that users usually face while doing banking activity in QuickBooks. Let’s have a look at the causes of banking error 323:
● It happens when the user is having two accounts with the same name and number. Same account number means the last four digits account number are the same
● Another factor that might result in this error could be if the bank does not acknowledge the sign-in credentials entered by the customer
● Even, if the user wrongly adds twice the same account
● In the event that you inserted the same account in our product section twice. The most recent accounts instance can be disconnected.
Efficacious Solutions for How to Fix Banking Error Code 323 in QuickBooks
The below-listed solutions help you in removing this error entirely from your computer. It is only a suggestion that you have to perform the steps in the prescribed sequence.
Solution 1: Rename the Account on the Website of the Bank
- The very first, go to the Banking section
- Next, choose the account among all the mentioned accounts that you wish to rename
- After that, go to the “Edit” option and then from the various menus click on the “Edit Account Information”
- Now, an account window appears on your screen
- And then select the option called “Disconnect the account on save”
- Once you’re done with that then hit the “Save” button.
Solution 2: Delete one of the repeated Account
- Initially, know about the effects when you’re going to delete an account completely
- Next, go to the Gear icon
- And then choose the option “Charts of Accounts (COA)”
- Now, look for the appropriate account that you wish to delete
- After that, hit the “Delete” button
- At last, make a click on the “Confirm” tab.
Solution 3: Download the Required Transactions
- Firstly, go to “Settings” and then choose “Set up transaction download”
- Next, choose “My bank is not listed” in order to update your bank list
- Once your listed updated then it prompts the current date
- Now, go to the option named “Show List” and then enter your bank name
- After that, log in to your account using your credential and then hit the “Continue” option
- Now, you can see a list of accounts along with bank details appear on your screen
- Finally, link each account with the proper account that you have set up.
Solution 4: Download your Bank Statements
- Select the “Chart of Accounts” from the menu list
- Next, hit the appropriate bank account that you’ve enabled for the purpose of online banking
- Now, choose the option “Download Bank Statement”
- After that, select the “Add” option from the view in the appearing window of Online Banking Centre
- In the end, select and click on the same icon.
Solution 5: Export and Import Chart of Accounts
- Initially, click on the File and then select the “Utilities” option
- Next, choose the “Export” option and then “Lists to IIF files”
- Now, select the Chart of Accounts and then save the relevant file on your Desktop
- Create a new file
- Click on the File and then select the “Utilities” option
- Next, choose the “Import” option and then “IFF files”
- At last, look for the IFF file of Chart of Accounts on your desktop and then select the same.
It is hoped that you find this blog helpful and gives you a clear understanding of how to fix banking error code 323 in QuickBooks. You can also connect them by email or a live chat that is available all round the clock. Experts will help out by giving you a proper solution to fix it.
In case, if you are still struggling with the same issue even after performing the above-discussed solutions then it is advised you to connect with QuickBooks error support by giving a call at the toll-free number.