QuickBooks becomes the best choice for all small and medium-sized businesses among all accounting software. Learn how to Charge Interest on Past Due QuickBooks Invoices? It makes your all financial programs in one place sequence wise, which makes an easy path to handle all issues. It’s all features that are flexible with your all business requirements and fulfill all wishes to be more productive.
To take advantage of all new features, make sure you always update your QuickBooks with the most recent version. Among all features, this one of the major queries, most of the QB user don’t know “How to charge interest on past due QuickBooks invoices” and how to run the process. Read this blog and learn how to run this process with all the required information.
This happens when customers/clients did not pay any bill or payment in real-time then need to pay charge interest on all dues. To create a charge interests on all dues, you have to go through the complete procedure and then implement it.
To charge interest on Past due QuickBooks invoices, you have two following ways.
- Make a separate invoice for the charge
- Use can add all another item on the past due invoices
Solution 1: Create a Separate Invoice with These Following Steps
- Hit your first click on the “Gear” icon then select the “Products and services”
- Hit your next click on the “New” option from the available preferences
- After that, user either cab choose “Non-inventory” or “service”
- Then need to enter all desired information including the name of the interest also
- After filling all required data, select “Income Account” and click on Save and Close
Now, you get access to add more items on the new invoice approach
- First of all, click on the “Plus sign (+)” and then select “Invoice”
- Then, go to the “Product/Service” column and add all interest item
- After that, click on the “Amount tab” and fill the amount manually
- Then click on Save and close
Solution 2: User need to add all another item on all earlier due invoices with the given below instructions
- To include more interest on the existing invoice, firstly, click on “Sales”
- Then and hit your next click on the “Customers tab”
- Then select the “Customers” from the drop-down preferences and then view all past due QuickBooks invoices
- After that, the user needs to add an interesting item in the unused line section and fill the appropriate amount
- In the end, click on close and save and you are all done with this process
How to contact with QB professional team?
After following all the above solutions, if you still need any help, feel free to dial QuickBooks helpline number 1-800-865-4183. To clear your all queries regarding this issue or QuickBooks, you can drop all questions at this email address or do LIVE CHAT with QuickBooks professionals. QuickBooks professional teams are always available to help their clients/customers and figure out your all problematic issues as quickly as possible.