QuickBooks helps to make all transactions and payment issues easier and simpler. Learn how to connect QuickBooks payments account to QuickBooks Online. Most of the users face some issues while connecting their QuickBooks payments account to QuickBooks Online. No need to worry about any issue, QuickBooks professional makes all way to resolve your all issues.
Learn how to Connect QuickBooks Payments Account to QuickBooks Online
This will help customers/clients to pay for their invoices online as well. If you signed in another product for all QuickBooks Payments, no need to worry about that. Here, you get a complete procedure on how to connect QuickBooks Payments account to QuickBooks Online.
Step 1: Ready to make connections
- Before you try to connect your account, make sure you refund all open transactions. Because after that you unable to do it
- Users need to sign in to the Merchant services and delete all recurring QuickBooks payments if they have any
Step 2: You are all set to connect your QB payments accounts to QBO
- The first thing to do is to sign in to your QuickBooks online as an admin
- Then hit your enter on the “Settings” and then choose the “Account and Settings” from the drop-down menu
- After that, hit your next click on the “Product and Services” button
- Go to the existing menu, click on “Select or Link Merchant service” as it appears on your screen
- Then choose the “QuickBooks Payment account” that specific account you want to connect
- After choosing your option, mark the “Select” option
- Make sure account information is accurate. If everything is OK, click on “Connect”
- Once the connection processing is finished then sign out
- Again users need to sign in and go back to QuickBooks to get confirmation
Must be sure, users need to update all payment accounts for applications
If you prefer any shopping cart or any third-party processing apps along with your payment accounts, then it is necessary to reconnect them. For that, go with the below steps.
- Firstly, open the QuickBooks App pages and then locate the apps
- And then follow on-screen instructions to make connections between them and QuickBooks Online
- Users must know that every app has its steps to reconnecting the connection from the app to the app
Step 3: The user has to change the QuickBooks account and put money into it
The user has the option to utilize the same account that always you used to deposit all customer payments. In any case, if you want to change, you need to perform these steps.
- First of all, Sign in to QuickBooks Online. Make sure, while this processing, the user doesn’t use any mobile app or GoPayments
- Then click on “Settings” and mark your click on “Accounts and settings”
- After that, choose a “Payment” tab go to the “Deposit” section, and click on the “Change Bank” option
- Choose “Add new bank account” and enter all required information such as the account number and the routing number that you want to change
- Wait, until the process is finished, and then click on “Done”
Step 4: The user needs to turn on payment options and online invoices and check the payment processing
After implementing all the above steps users need to handle everything in QuickBooks such as Payment processing fees service, transaction history, orders regarding card readers, and much more.
The above solution and information are sufficient to fix this error issue but if stuck with any step or unable to process it. To get to know more about this connection or bank and credit card accounts to QuickBooks Online, you can chat with QuickBooks support professionals through the LIVE CHAT option.