QuickBooks can prove to a great deal of help in customizing purchase order. There are two types of customization, Basic and Additional. This customization helps one to change the view of the purchase order in case you don’t prefer the default template that is inbuilt. Thus lets check out “How to Customize Purchase Order in QuickBooks” Here’s how this can be done in the two different ways-
How to Customize Purchase Order in QuickBooks.
Here are the simple steps that can help you to customize your purchase order in quickbooks:
In this customization, you will have to follow the steps as given below-
- From QuickBooks menu, select List option. From there, select Template or other way to do it is to go to Purchase order page directly from the home screen
- Click on Customize
- Now you need to select Customize Data Layout
- Then select Basic Customization
- You can also select a logo to suit your need with a customized color scheme
- Customize the font and font size as per your requirement
- Choose what information of the company you want to include in the form
Those were the steps to follow in order to get the basic customization done.
- How to Undo in Quickbooks.
- How to Recover a deleted invoice in quickbooks.
- How to print income statement in quickbooks.
Apart from what has been covered in the basic customization of purchase order, you can opt for the additional customization that can get done more bit of the same customization. After all there is no loss to get more.
- Unlike selecting the basic customization, select Customize Data Layout from the page of Customize your QuickBooks forms
- You will be directed to the page that will enable you to choose footers, headers together with print layout
- You can choose other items to add like Terms, Account number, Expected, Ship Via, FOB and many more
- From the headers screen, you can choose to add boxes that you want to include. Likewise there is option to customize columns too
How to proceed?
- Download templates that are predesigned
- Turn on the preference for using purchase order
- Decide on the template to be used
- Click OK
- Now customize the template that you want to use by changing the purchase order title
- You can rename the date, purchase order and other information
- Make the necessary changes you want to
- You can add and remove columns and items you want to
- The beautiful part is that you can add lines and borders as per the view you want it to appear
- Now the final stage is to have a look of the final result. Change the printer settings and proceed to be wowed
With changing fashion and needs every day, no one likes to use the same format. This feature can make it exciting for a user who uses the purchase order forms frequently. Change is necessary for motivation and more productivity. With customized purchase orders, QuickBooks sets another benchmark for its competitors.
Purchase order is significant to bring about a difference in the working environment. Another advantage is that you can customize the forms as per the need of the customers. This way you save on papers while printing too keeping the items minimum. Saving time is one element of customizing purchase orders. Who doesn’t want to have so many benefits?
Referring this again, if you are still not able to resolve your query or if you have a different problem which is not covered on our blog then you can give us a quick call at our Quickbooks Canada Support number in Canada @1800-865-4183.