Memorized report within QuickBooks is one of the handy features that you can use to access your reports more conveniently. Here’s you read “How to Delete Memorized Reports in QuickBooks”. It allows you to save reports with your preferred settings and thus helps you speed up your entire work. Not only you can save but you can even know how to delete memorized reports in QuickBooks when not required.
Create and Delete Memorized Reports in QuickBooks
Creating and deleting memorized transactions/reports are easy. There is no special skill required to create them, only you need to do is follow the steps below:
Steps to Create a Memorized Reports in QuickBooks :
- Within your QuickBooks company file navigate to the report, you would want to memorize.
- Depending on your QuickBooks version, locate the customize icon. Click on it and change your report settings.
- You will now see a series of options. Use them as they will allow you to customize your report the way you want.
- Name the file and save it with your preferred settings.
- Here, you can even find an option to add your reports to the group. If you want to do so then check mark the option with the message “Add your report”. When you do so, you will easily be able to schedule emails to send reports to specified recipients.
- If you have multiple users working on your company file, then you even have the option to share your memorized reports with them. Do so by clicking on the “share with” button and specify the name of the user. This will send a personal invite to the user you specify, receiving which they will gain access automatically.
- When all set and done, you will successfully be able to create, share and save your memorized report within My Custom Reports
Steps to Delete Memorized Reports in QuickBooks:
If you have a memorized report that is no longer required then you can simply delete the same from within “My custom reports” tab. To do so, follow the steps below:
- By having your QuickBooks company file logged in, choose the reports tab to open all the reports within your account.
- On your display window, click on the custom reports.
- Choose the file that you would want to delete. To select the report, simply click on it once.
- Press Ctrl+F and this open up a search box on the top right corner of your screen.
- Enter “Delete” and search. This will locate the “Delete tab” within your displayed window.
- Once found, hit delete. QuickBooks will now want you to confirm your action. Click Yes.
- Your Memorized report will now be deleted and removed from “My custom report tab”.
Memorized report feature is a pretty handy tool that allows you to share your saved settings and helps you increase your team’s productivity.
If you are still in doubt and asking yourself “How to Delete a memorized reports in QuickBooks” then you need an expert advice. Call our QuickBooks ProAdvisor and ask for their help, now Dial 1800-865-4183 or you can also connect through chat.