Fix QuickBooks Reports Not Working Issue
- First you would need to create a backup for your company file.
- Now navigate like: Reports > Memorized reports > Reports list.
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the list and you will see the option called Reports, now click on New group.
- Now in the name field, enter the phrase as it is “Z Do Not Use” and click Ok. This is the folder you created wherein all the broken reports will be moved.
- Thus now locate the broken reports tab and from the drop down menu that appears click on the edit reports icon.
- From Save reports group, select the folder you created with the name “Z do not use”. You will have to repeat the above given steps for every broken file you encounter.
- Now click on the reports button and click on the sort list tab and then click ok.
- Now re-login to your QuickBooks accounts and your issue will most likely be sorted.
If you need more help on how to get most out of QuickBooks easily and effectively then you would need to talk to our QuickBooks ProAdvisor. To get help call our toll free helpline number.