Thus today we will figure out how to setup Outlook Email service in QuickBooks. In case you need your Microsoft Outlook email account integrated with the QuickBooks application you have to introduce the QuickBooks Contact Sync tool. This is a free tool that is provided by QuickBooks (Intuit). You need to download and install the Contact Sync tool once you adjust your contacts is fast and easy.
QuickBooks is the number one business accounting software. The software is well designed with advanced features and tools that help in the smooth financial management of small and medium-sized businesses. One of the most beneficial features of QuickBooks is that it support integration with other applications. Out of so many applications, it is also compatible with Microsoft Office.
QuickBooks application is embedded with rich features that comprise certain web-based functionalities like.
- Remote access capabilities,
- Assisting with Payroll and its outsourcing,
- E-payment functions,
- Digitalized Banking and reconciling reports.
All the functions are included in the Microsoft Office suite of programs along with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Microsoft Outlook is the most preferred and trustworthy email exchange Server across the globe. It is a source of email exchange assisting you with services like saving contacts, calendaring, and handling tasks. The companies are advantaged in setup Outlook with QuickBooks Desktop and many other online cloud programs.
How to Setup Outlook Email Service in QuickBooks Desktop
Follow the below-recommended steps for the successful setup Outlook Email service with QuickBooks with Microsoft Outlook
Step 1: Contact your internet or email provider to get the following info
- Enter your Username
- Enter your Password
- The server address of the incoming email
- Server type of incoming email
- The server address of the outgoing email.
Step 2: Set up Outlook
- Go to the Edit menu in QuickBooks.
- Choose Preferences and then click Send Forms.
- Then you have to select Outlook and then OK.
Sync Outlook Contacts with QuickBooks Desktop
- Go to the official website and Download and Install QuickBooks Desktop Contact Sync.
- Double click on the “QuickBooksContactSync.exe” file that you saved -> let the installation process begin.
- Once done with installation, back your QuickBooks files and Outlook contacts.
- Then open your company file that you want to sync with Outlook.
- In Microsoft Outlook select Synchronize Contacts option.
- Accept the agreement form -> Click the Next.
- When the sync process completes -> Click Get Started when the sync is complete.
- Click on Finish.
Advantages of Syncing QuickBooks and Microsoft Outlook
MS Outlook is a cloud-based email service app that helps you with email management and its related services. People across the globe prefer MS Outlook for QuickBooks desktop as it offers easy usability and a friendly interface. The benefits of the integration are as follows:
- Faster Email Processing & Email Attachment Reminder,
- Consultant for MS Exchange Server,
- Ribbons & Navigation Bar
- Inbox Clean Up Tool & Work Offline
- Ribbons & Navigation Bar
- Shortcuts Hotkeys
- Altered Contacts & Social Connectivity
- Customized Calendars & Tracking Feature
- Inter-Communication & Manage Rules and Alerts
- Free Import Export Facility.
Though we have tried to cover each and every step in detail but incase if you still face issues then get help for setup Outlook with QuickBooks Desktop now. For further details, you can connect with the QuickBooks customer care consultant team via email, phone, and live chat. Also, you can prefer to connect with the other reliable QuickBooks consultant agencies.
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.