QuickBooks is the number one business accounting software. The software is well designed with advance features and tools that helps in smooth financial management of small and medium sized business. One of the most beneficial feature of QuickBooks is that it supports integration with other applications. Out of so many applications it is also compatible with Microsoft Office. Thus today we will figure out how QuickBooks and outlook Integration is done.
In case you need your Microsoft Outlook email account integrating with QuickBooks application you have to introduce the QuickBooks Contact Sync tool. This is a free tool that is provided by QuickBooks (Intuit). You need to download and install the Contact Sync tool once you adjust your contacts is fast and easy.
QuickBooks application is embedded with rich features that comprise of certain web-based functionalities like:
- Remote access capabilities,
- Assisting with Payroll and its outsourcing,
- E-payment functions,
- Digitalized Banking and reconciling reports.
All the functions are included in the Microsoft Office suite of programs along with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Microsoft Outlook is the most preferred and trustworthy email exchange Server across the globe. It is a source of email exchange assisting you with services like saving contacts, calendaring and handling task. The companies are advantaged of integrating with MS Outlook and many other online cloud programs and accounting software software like QuickBooks.
How QuickBooks and Outlook integration is done?
Follow the below recommended steps for the successful integration of QuickBooks with Microsoft Outlook.
- Go to the official website and Download and Install QuickBooks Desktop Contact Sync.
The software is reported to contain malware thus download at your own risk. You can even connect at ✆ +1800-940-7442 to get help.
- Mention the email address you are using and on which you want to receive registration notification.
- Choose the download option and choose the location where you want to save your file.
- Double click on the “QuickBooksContactSync.exe” file that you saved -> let the installation process begin.
- Once done with installation -> open your company file that you want to sync with Outlook.
- Accept the agreement form -> Click the Next.
- When the sync process completes -> Click Get Started when the sync is complete
- Click Finish.
Advantages of syncing QuickBooks and Microsoft Outlook:
MS Outlook is a cloud based email service app that helps you with email management and its related services. People across the globe prefer MS-Outlook for QuickBooks desktop as it offers easy usability and friendly interface. The benefits of the integration are as follows:
- Faster Email Processing & Email Attachment Reminder,
- Support for MS Exchange Server,
- Ribbons & Navigation Bar
- Inbox Clean Up Tool & Work Offline
- Ribbons & Navigation Bar
- Shortcuts\ Hotkeys
- Altered Contacts & Social Connectivity
- Customized Calendars & Tracking Feature
- Inter-Communication & Manage Rules and Alerts
- Free Import Export Facility
Connect with us:
Though we have tried to cover each and every step in detail but incase if you still face issues then get help for QuickBooks and Outlook integration now. For further details you can connect with QuickBooks customer care support team via email, phone and live chat.
Also you can prefer to connect with the other reliable QuickBooks support agencies like QBPro.ca that hires experienced and qualified professionals who are prompt and responsive in providing services. Call at our toll free phone support number and garner instant help.