For windows users:
For importing quicken into QuickBooks, you should know that if you are having windows version 1998 or higher then you can directly import your quicken files to QuickBooks pro or online.
For Mac users:
Quicken files in the Mac can only be imported to QuickBooks if it is installed on Mac.
Steps to Import Quicken File into QuickBooks:
- Open up your quickbooks software,
- Hover over your cursor on the Files menu, when the drop down button appears then you would need to on Utilities tab.
- Since you need to import your quicken file to quickbooks thus first you would need to convert that to (.Qbb) file.
- In the utilities tab you just selected click on the converts tab and choose the source as “Quicken”.
- Convert the file from the list of quicken files.
- Once converted you would now be able to open that in your quickbooks pro or Online version of your quickbooks.
If you are still not able to figure out how to import quicken files to quickbooks pro then get our help. Give us a call at quickbooks tech support telephone number at 1800-865-4183 and all the help from our proadvisors.