When it comes to “delete batch invoices in QuickBooks“, you make sure that it won’t be distributed, save, or print. That means there is no record of the transaction so, you can delete the invoice from QuickBooks easily.
After deletion, you won’t get anything as it eliminates everything related to that invoice or transaction. The deletion of the invoice can be done in 2 ways that are single or in batch. In batch, you can delete multiple invoices together. The steps for this are mentioned below that you have to follow accordingly to delete batch invoices in QuickBooks.
Steps to Delete Batch Invoices in QuickBooks
The Batch invoices deletion is not available till now. That means you are not able to delete multiple invoices at a time. You have to delete them individually using the Edit option and then click on the delete button.
For Deleting a Single Invoice
- In QuickBooks, click on the Sales menu
- Then click on the option Invoices
- Now select the invoice that you want the delete
- When the invoice page opens
- Locate and click on the More option
- Then in this, click on the Delete
- Now, you have to give the confirmation by clicking on the Yes button.
For Deleting Invoices from the List of Invoices
- Open the QuickBooks account
- Click on the Sales menu and then click on the Invoices option
- Locate and select the invoice that you want to delete
- Now, click on the Action field
- Then select the Delete option to delete the invoice
- Click on the OK button to save all the changes that you had done.
Above you get to know that deleting batch invoices in QuickBooks is not possible. You can delete only one invoice at a time. So, for that, the solution is mentioned so do perform it.
For more queries or issues, you can easily connect with the QuickBooks customer helpdesk team. The team is here 365 days a year to help you with all your glitches. They provide you with the best assistance by providing you with the solution to all your problems and issues whenever required. You can also send the email at [email protected] or do a live chat as the professional team is available 24/7 hours to help you out.