In this article, you read the features, benefits of Zen Cart, and how to “Sync Zen Cart to QuickBooks POS” system. Zen Cart is a widely used program that is. This PHP/MySQL-based eCommerce shopping cart platform is totally free and the source code is customizable.
Users can personalize the source code depending upon the business needs and preferences. The Zen Cart software is embedded with advanced features and tools that make it highly preferred in the shopping cart market at the current time.
Major Features of Zen Cart
- Richly featured and easily customizable shopping cart solution.
- Exhibits availability of an inventory of multiple types of products.
- Monitor customer or user access rules and restrictions.
- Present advertisements and banners for associated products.
- Accept payments via integration with popular gateways.
- Replace Zen Cart with a library of a plethora of templates.
- Enlists comprehensive product descriptions, images, and pricing.
- Handle discounts, group pricing, coupons, as well as voucher codes.
- Open-source eCommerce tools are acknowledged by the developer community.
- Flawless integration within an existing eCommerce website.
Integrate Zen Cart to QuickBooks POS System
POS system is easy to use, easy to post products to the web and other online shopping forums such as eBay, Yahoo shopping, etc. And it saves plenty of time in various bookkeeping tasks. POS handles all the tasks effectively and fully integrates with a website with very high reliability.
Zen cart is designed to integrate with popular accounting software QuickBooks Point of Sale. The integration between the two is not that complex but it is a time-consuming task. Third-party software is usually recommended to connect Zen Cart with QuickBooks POS. You can visit marketplace.intuit.com, to get an idea of the variety of software that can be used for integration.
Zen Cart QuickBooks POS (Import/Export) Addon
This is a Store Manager for Zen Cart addon. This add-on software authorizes the user to export your Zen Cart products, customers, and orders from your store to the QuickBooks POS system. QuickBooks POS software enables users to track and monitor sales, customers, and inventory effectively and quickly The software also fetches customer information and comes with a variety of features to enhance customer loyalty and retention and encourage repeat sales.
By having QuickBooks POS and Zen Cart integrated you can provide a better experience to your customers. This integration not only helps you sync products and customer info. but also helps you ease up your data recording process. With the help of the Zen Cart QuickBooks POS Addon, you can easily synchronize product and customer information between your e-commerce store and your accounting software. This ensures that order data is correctly forwarded to the proper accounts.
Zen Cart QuickBooks POS Add-on Functions
- Escape duplicate data entry and other problems arising from data entry errors
- Saves plenty of time and increases the speed
- Curtails time involved in data conversion and reduces data entry errors.
- Successful Integration
- Ensures error-free export of your customer info.
- Reduce error occurrence
- Automatic sync with your QuickBooks account for the inflow of information.
User Benefits for Zen Cart Addon Features
- Export products from Store Manager to QuickBooks POS.
- Choose the type of entry you want to create: Inventory, Non-Inventory, Service, or Other Charge entries.
- Edit the existing products only, and create new ones only.
- Map QuickBooks and store Products to avoid duplicates.
- Export customers from Store Manager to QuickBooks POS.
- Map QuickBooks POS and store Customers to avoid duplicates.
- Filter those customers to be exported (via customer’s first name, last name, company, etc.).
- Export orders from Store Manager to QuickBooks.
- Create Sales Orders, Sales Receipts, or Invoices – suitable for limited versions of QuickBooks.
- Filter Orders to be exported (filter orders by data, order id, status, etc.).
- Create Refunds & Export taxes.
- Easy import items info from QB to your store manager.
- Create new Products.
- Update Stock/Price.
- Also update the Name, Price, Quantity, and Description (optional).
- You can automate and synchronize products, customers, and orders on schedule.
System Requirements for QuickBooks POS Integration for Zen Cart:
- Store Manager for Zen Cart shopping solution.
- QuickBooks POS USA version: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (Pro, Premier, Enterprise), 2017 (Pro, Enterprise)
- QuickBooks POS Canadian version: 2010 (Pro, Premier), 2017 (Pro, Enterprise)
For further information or any other query, you can contact the QuickBooks Consultant team. The team can be reached through different modes of contact like email, phone, and live chat.
Also, you can connect with other QuickBooks point of sale Consultant agencies such as AskForAccounting. It is a reliable company that employs a competent Consultant team that is capable of handling all QuickBooks issues. They assure prompt and feasible solutions in a minimum wait time. Get in touch with the team by dialing the toll-free Consultant phone number in a very short time or LIVE CHAT with experts.
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.