Let’s start our article “Adjust Check Printing in QuickBooks Online“. Though for cheques QuickBooks comes with default window settings, if you want to work with your own settings and align check printing it to your own printer then follow these steps.
How to Adjust Check Printing in QuickBooks Online
- Login to your QuickBooks account and head over to the company profile.
- Now click on the transactions tab which is available on the left-hand side of the navigation panel.
- Click on the expenses tab.
- Now check on the print cheque button which you can find on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now click on the printer settings tab.
- Now on the next screen that appears, hit no. Hit “No” again on the next screen that appears.
- On the next screen, pull the mesh to the desired location.
- Click on the preview tab and you will be able to check the preview of how the check will be printed.
- You can even print a sample to see if it perfectly aligns with the cheque.
- If you still need to do any further adjustments then close the sample window and make further adjustments.
- Click on finish the setup when all done and click apply the changes.
Hope you were able to resolve your issue. But in case you are still facing issues while printing checks then directly connect with us can get all the QuickBooks support you need. You can call our toll-free helpline number to ask for any query or you can also connect through chat.