Let’s start our article “find deleted transaction in QuickBooks“. QuickBooks not only helps your business have a record of every single thing but it also helps you get QuickBooks voided deleted transactions report.
Let’s see how is that possible:
Each business needs an all-around attributed and unfaltering bookkeeper to deal with the record and business points of interest with accuracy. Furthermore, this is the place QuickBooks comes in, making all bookkeeping errands unimaginably simple.
How to Find Deleted Transactions in QuickBooks
- Click on the reports button and this will open up a sub-menu.
- From the sub-menu provided choose the accountants and taxes icon and then click on the void or delete a tab.
- Copy the date when the transaction was deleted and create a new entry within.
Note - This is doable for entries that are eligible to be posted on your ledger, and do not work for sales and purchase orders.
- Now you would need to restore the backup file created earlier.
- At this point, you would need to be very careful that you don’t overlap your data with the data already there in QuickBooks.
Also, make sure:-
If you are working on an existing file, and have some entries in your data that are no longer needed then simply click on the revert button. This will reverse your entry.