QuickBooks can be easily used to print checks if the printer is already integrated with the software. Printing directly from QB makes the program even more useful as it helps bring professionalism within the business. Though giving a print command is as simple as it sounds but people often find issues with reprinting it. So here, let is clear your query on “How to Reprint Checks in QuickBooks”.
Reasons: Why you need to reprint?
- The previous check got jammed and damaged in the printer.
- The check got misplaced.
- You want to reprint paystubs for your own logical reason etc.
How to reprint checks in QuickBooks the easy way?
Have you ever wondered why it is a lot easier to print a check just when you are preparing it? Well, the reason is simple, the call to action is much clear while preparing a check. Once the check is printed, it automatically gets collected under the printed directory of QuickBooks. Thus in order to reprint the same, you would be required to track the directory path and print that again.
Steps on how to reprint checks in QuickBooks:
Every check or bills can be reprinted by tracking them within Quickbooks. Once you have opened the check:
- Scroll down to find print check option.
- Click on the print preview option and you will see a preview of your check. If you need any more checks to be reprinted then choose to add more checks.
- Choose the printer tab and click on it.
- Every check you selected will now be printed. If you are left with the check that has still not been printed properly then select the check and reprint them again.
How to reprint checks in QuickBooks: Paycheck.
If you have paychecks to be reprinted then here is what you can do:
- From QuickBooks logged in, click on the list tab form the top navigation panel.
- Choose COA from the options provided.
- Click on the payroll account and choose the check that you need to reprint.
- Choose to print check you selected.
- Click save and close the window.
If the above-given steps didn’t work well for you then we would request you to follow the steps given below:
- Click on the employee’s tab. This again you can find from the top navigation panel.
- This will open up a drop-down box. Click edit paychecks from the fields provided.
- You will now be asked to choose the date range. Provide the start and end date and hit enter.
- Select the employee whose payroll check you would want to reprint.
- Double click on the payroll check.
- Click on the print tab and wait for the check to be printed.
- Choose Ok to exit the window.
How to reprint Checks in Quickbooks: Multiple Checks
If you have a batch of checks to be reprinted at once then here are the simple steps you would need to follow:
- Choose the employee center option from your Quickbooks dashboard.
- From the dropdown list, click on the transactions button and this will open up a new window.
- Choose paycheck option. If you cannot find that already then scroll down the window a bit and locate the options form the far left corner of your screen.
- Locate the check that needs to be reprinted and double click on the same. This will open up a larger view of your paycheck.
- Click print later button from the top of your screen. The said option can be found just beside the print icon.
- Click save and exit the window.
- Again look for the check that you want to reprint and repeat the steps again. Do it for every other check and hit print later.
- Navigate to the files menu and click on the print forms tab.
- Choose paychecks option from the list.
- Checkmark all the checks that you wish to reprint.
- Click on the print option and all your paycheck will be printed one by one.
- Choose Ok and exit the window.
Printing or reprinting reports or paychecks is not that easy as it sounds but if you have followed the steps then by now you must be sorted. If in case you are still searching “How to reprint checks in QuickBooks” then you may want to talk to our Quickbooks proadvisors.
Our QuickBooks experts are highly qualified to take any query you might have and remain available all day long. Thus wait no longer and give us a call now.
Still in Doubt…!
Request a Call Back
Talk to our Quickbooks Proadvisor and resolve your issue over a phone call.