QuickBooks can be easily used to print checks if the printer is already integrated with the software. Printing directly from QB makes the program even more useful as it helps bring professionalism within the business. Though giving a print command is as simple as it sounds but people often find issues with reprinting it. So here, let is clear your query on “How to Reprint Checks, Reprint Paycheck and Reprint Multiple Checks in QuickBooks”.
- 1 Reasons: Why You Need to Reprint Checks in QuickBooks?
- 2 How to Reprint Checks in QuickBooks:
- 3 How to Reprint Paycheck Checks in QuickBooks:
- 4 How to Reprint Multiple Checks in QuickBooks:
- 5 FAQ’s
- 5.1 What are the steps needed to perform if I want to print a copy of a check in QuickBooks?
- 5.2 Is it possible to print a cleared check in QuickBooks, if yes then how can I do that?
- 5.3 What do you understand with reissuing a check in QuickBooks Desktop?
- 5.4 How can we reprint a group of checks in QuickBooks?
- 5.5 What are the errors that occur while printing Payroll Checks in QuickBooks?
Reasons: Why You Need to Reprint Checks in QuickBooks?
- The previous check got jammed and damaged in the printer.
- The check got misplaced.
- You want to print paystubs for your own logical reason etc.
Have you ever wondered why it is a lot easier to print a check just when you are preparing it? Well, the reason is simple, the call to action is much clear while preparing a check. Once the check is printed, it automatically gets collected under the printed directory of QuickBooks. Thus in order to reprint the same, you would be required to track the directory path and print that again.
How to Reprint Checks in QuickBooks:
Every check or bills can be reprinted by tracking them within Quickbooks. Once you have opened the check:
- Scroll down to find print check option.
- Click on the print preview option and you will see a preview of your check. If you need any more checks to be reprinted then choose to add more checks.
- Choose the printer tab and click on it.
- Every check you selected will now be printed. If you are left with the check that has still not been printed properly then select the check and reprint them again
How to Reprint Paycheck Checks in QuickBooks:
If you have paychecks to be reprinted then here is what you can do:
- From QuickBooks logged in, click on the list tab form the top navigation panel.
- Choose COA from the options provided.
- Click on the payroll account and choose the check that you need to reprint.
- Choose to print check you selected.
- Click save and close the window.
If the above-given steps didn’t work well for you then we would request you to follow the steps given below:
- Click on the employee’s tab. This again you can find from the top navigation panel.
- This will open up a drop-down box. Click edit paychecks from the fields provided.
- You will now be asked to choose the date range. Provide the start and end date and hit enter.
- Select the employee whose payroll check you would want to reprint.
- Double click on the payroll check.
- Click on the print tab and wait for the check to be printed.
- Choose Ok to exit the window.
How to Reprint Multiple Checks in QuickBooks:
If you have a batch of checks to be reprinted at once then here are the simple steps you would need to follow:
- Choose the employee center option from your QuickBooks dashboard.
- From the dropdown list, click on the transactions button and this will open up a new window.
- Choose paycheck option. If you cannot find that already then scroll down the window a bit and locate the options form the far left corner of your screen.
- Locate the check that needs to be reprinted and double click on the same. This will open up a larger view of your paycheck.
- Click print later button from the top of your screen. The said option can be found just beside the print icon.
- Click save and exit the window.
- Again look for the check that you want to reprint and repeat the steps again. Do it for every other check and hit print later.
- Navigate to the files menu and click on the print forms tab.
- Choose paychecks option from the list.
- Checkmark all the checks that you wish to reprint.
- Click on the print option and all your paycheck will be printed one by one.
- Choose Ok and exit the window.
Printing or reprinting reports or paychecks is not that easy as it sounds but if you have followed the steps then by now you must be sorted. If in case you are still searching “How to reprint checks in QuickBooks” and face an issue QuickBooks won’t print check then you may want to talk to our QuickBooks proadvisors.
Our QuickBooks experts are highly qualified to take any query you might have and remain available all day long. Thus wait no longer and give us a call now.
You can even give us a call at our QuickBooks support Canada, USA and UK and talk to our Proadvisor now.
What are the steps needed to perform if I want to print a copy of a check in QuickBooks?
With the below stated steps, you can print a copy of a check in QuickBooks:
● Initially, you have to open your checks which you’re looking to print
● Next, hit on the “Print Later”
● Now, click on the Save and Close tab
● After that, click (+) New tab
● And then hit the option “Print Checks”
● Once done then choose and click on the bank account
● Select the checks that you wish to print
● Before you print, click Preview and Print to verify it once
● Finally, click on the Print option.
Is it possible to print a cleared check in QuickBooks, if yes then how can I do that?
Yes, it is possible to print a cleared check in QuickBooks. Here’s how:
● Firstly, go to the Reports section
● And then type the detail of check
● Next, click on the button “Customization”
● After that, go to the Filter section
● And then click “Check Printed” >>drop-down menu
● Once done then click on the option “Printed”
● Lastly, click on the “Run Report” tab.
What do you understand with reissuing a check in QuickBooks Desktop?
Users have to reissue a check when the check has been damaged or corrupted. The important thing to know is the reissuing check contains a different check number than your original check. It will affect your tax report so it is advisable that carefully issue the check so that you do not require issuing it again.
How can we reprint a group of checks in QuickBooks?
● Simply, go to the List and click Chart of Accounts.
● Next, perform double-click on the “Checking Account” and again do double-click on the “Check”.
● After that, click the Print tab and finally, click Save & Close tab.
What are the errors that occur while printing Payroll Checks in QuickBooks?
There is a list of error encounters which creates issues during the printing checks problems. The printing Payroll Checks can be:
● Issue of QuickBooks Prints the Duplicate Checks
● QuickBooks unable to print the checks due to invalid check error in QuickBooks
● Error while printing Payroll Checks in QuickBooks
● QuickBooks Freezes while printing the checks.