QuickBooks is one of the finest software you can find to manage your books of accounts. Every transaction that goes through in QuickBooks provides a full record and helps you create and maintain your books of accounts online. Though QuickBooks is not that difficult to understand if you are a beginner then you may find exploring the software a bit complex. Thus, if you need any kind of help then do give us a call and talk to our QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
But if you want to go by yourself then please Follow the Steps to Reverse a Deposit in QuickBooks
- Login to your QuickBooks company profile and locate the record deposits button. This you can find on the dashboard of QuickBooks.
- Scroll down and the button called “previous” tab. Click on the same to find the transaction that you want to reverse.
- Now click on the edit menu to select the delete your deposit. This will reverse your deposit.
If you have something in the un-deposited funds tab then follow the below given steps:
- From the dashboard locate the lists menu. Here a drop down box will appear, from there click on the Chart of accounts.
- Locate the undeposited funds and right click on that to open.
- Now find the transaction that you want to reverse.
- Click on the edit or pencil icon and hit delete or reverse the deposit.