If you need to reverse a deposit in QuickBooks, there are a few steps that you need to take.
QuickBooks is one of the finest software you can find to manage your books of accounts. Every transaction that goes through in QuickBooks provides a full record and helps you create and maintain your books of accounts online. Though QuickBooks is not that difficult to understand if you are a beginner then you may find exploring the software a bit complex.
Table of Contents
But if you want to go by yourself then please Follow the Steps to Reverse a Deposit in QuickBooks
- Login to your QuickBooks company profiles and locate the record deposits button. This you can find on the dashboard of QuickBooks.
- Scroll down and the button called “previous” tab. Click on the same to find the transaction that you want to reverse.
- Now click on the edit menu to select delete your deposit. This will reverse your deposit.
If you have something in the un-deposited fund’s tab then follow the below-given steps:
- From the dashboard locate the lists menu. Here a drop-down box will appear, from there click on the Chart of accounts.
- Locate the undeposited funds and right-click on that to open.
- Now find the transaction that you want to reverse.
- Click on the edit or pencil icon and hit delete or reverse the deposit.