Learn how to import Square transactions into QuickBooks. Square is an outstanding feature that lets users purchase, sell, and send funds through free device applications. It is mainly developed to assist small organizations to seamlessly perform credit card transactions. Due to this feature, customers can easily do a cashless payment. As we all know that more than 70 users across the world are mobile-users and prefer making direct payments through their smartphone. This blog covers a compiled representation of how to import Square transactions into QuickBooks desktop.
- 1 Applications of Square Transactions:
- 2 Import Square Transactions into QuickBooks Square Account:
Applications of Square Transactions:
This type of transaction is ideally acceptable for both personal and small businesses. This feature does not require any business registration to get its benefit. The Square acts as an ideal payment platform.
Role and major perks of Square when it is sync with QuickBooks Software:
Square is generally a one-way integration platform that imports major sales transactions through Square into QuickBooks. Users can implement the Sync via the Square app to embed the information into accounting software. The transactions get automatically downloaded /generated.
- The product description offers, taxes, sales, etc. are automatically published in QuickBooks. It represents your accurate picture of daily, monthly, and annual sales.
- After-sales, the product along with transactions gets captured automatically in the form of individuals invoice for a future reference
- Entire payment processing fees linked with a square are synced in terms of a custom report.
- It assists to manage up to date business transactions for error-free and refund payments.
Limitations that need before Square app sync:
- Daily transactions summary is unavailable
- Square doesn’t permit QuickBooks invoice payments
- You are unable to determine the transactions before importing
- The invoices & payments imports in QuickBooks through Square sails
- The import descriptions about clients through Square like names or email id is not permitted in QuickBooks.
List the points that need to monitor before Square installation in QuickBooks:
- You are required to Sign in as an Admin mode along with a single-user mode
- It is recommended to reboot the system before any software installation
- The compatible windows are 7,8,10
- Ensure that QuickBooks software has been properly installed
- The company files must be open during any process installation.
Installation of Sync Square in QuickBooks Desktop:
Below is the list of steps that are used to download the commerce sync to handle business-related transactions, records, bills, etc.
- Initially login through Square account
- After this, you are required to click on the application tab in Square account and open the app
- Proceed with clicking on each term and conditions display on the screen
- You will soon connect complete information with commerce sync to a particular location.
- To get connected choose a particular location
- Download and execute the Commerce Sync installer
- Now the icon of commerce sync app will display on the screen
- Re-login with Square account credentials
- The next step is to monitor the company file is accurately login or not after that hit on continue
- When the QuickBooks file displays a popup box the next step to select entire terms and conditions and then proceed with continued option. If you unable to view the same screen then it is suggested to minimize other windows
- Hit on the done appearing on the popup box
- Locate setting you to need to select the time zone & commerce sync account
- After that, you will send complete sales into one account and in-voice by category.
- Fill the bill-based information to apply the 15 days trial
- After 15 days there is a need of customer sync subscription
- Now a window with a complete installation screen will appear and then discovers the dashboard
- After the completion of sync locate the commerce sync dashboard and check the settings.
Import Square Transactions into QuickBooks Square Account:
It permits up to 18 month prior transactions. Below is the list of points:
- Choose My Apps while signing in QuickBooks online company
- Choose Settings located below Sync with Square
- Hit the Run button displaying next to Manual Import
- Choose a date range of the transactions that need to import.
- Click on Run.
Need Advice or Help?
Hopefully, you have learned about How to import Square transactions into QuickBooks desktop. In case you come across any other QuickBooks issues or need in-depth knowledge about the same domain, reach the QuickBooks technical support team, and have a word with a professional team. Each member of the team is polite and friendly to address all your queries and provide a better assistance on-time. Apart from the phone Dial 1800-865-4183 Query or do a live chat.