Although QuickBooks has numerous advantages to get more potential profit, sometimes the user may face many trouble issues. A typical bug is the QuickBooks known as “QuickBooks Event log error 4“, which usually happens because of corrupted or damaged files in QuickBooks.
In this article, you get to know how to fix the QuickBooks event id 4 error signifies the Event id error this issue with all alternative solutions. QuickBooks Error 4 signifies the Event id error || Unexpected error || Event log error that the user experiences while using QuickBooks software. This is an unexpected error that occurs in ‘QuickBooks: Returning Null QBWinInstance Handle’.
The message you receive…
When the QB (QuickBooks integrated manager) is started, and it then attempts to have a connection with the QuickBooks company file, then generally you receive a message:
“Integrated QuickBooks Manager is not able to connect with the program. Make sure that it is open on your desktop.”
In the application window of your QuickBooks events viewer, you are generally shown with an error like:
QuickBooks Event-ID 4 – An unexpected error is encountered within your QuickBooks software: This is returning NULL QBWinInstance Handle.
Table of Contents
- 1 Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 4
- 2 Reason Behind the QuickBooks Event Log Error 4
- 3 How to Fix QuickBooks Event ID 4 Error
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 4
- Your running window may crash when this error occurred
- QuickBooks continues freezing and blocks all running programs
- QuickBooks not reacting and may business data begins slamming
- System and the QuickBooks programming running gradually
Reason Behind the QuickBooks Event Log Error 4
- At the point when the QuickBooks organization record is defiled.
- Or on the other hand, if there arises an occurrence of harmed organization record.
- Trojan assault can be another factor causing this sort of mistake.
- If your windows vault has caused some sort of mistake, at that point prepare to confront this issue.
- You may be QuickBooks documents got eradicated by some other program noxiously.
There can be numerous explanations for this log mistake yet the significant reason because of which the QuickBooks Event Log Error 4 happens is the .NET Framework 4.0 SP 1 that can make issues in the Windows 7 working framework.
How to Fix QuickBooks Event ID 4 Error
Follow the troubleshooting method to Figure out the QuickBooks Event ID 4.
Troubleshooting 1: Reinstall .Net Framework
- The first thing to do is to log in to Windows as an administrator
- After that, hit your click simultaneously Windows + R
- Go to the Run box and then write and locate the “Control Panel” option and hit your click on it to open it.
- The user has to go head to the Program and features section area
- The user has to navigate the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 from the introduced program rundown options and then need to uninstall it
- Once it is uninstalled program is finished and restart your system
- Enter your next click on the “Control Panel” and then go to the Program and feature segment section
- After following all the above steps, need to click on the Add-Remove Windows option. The option is available from the left half of your window
- You will find “Windows Feature” appears on the screen
- Expand the .NET Framework to view the Microsoft .NET 3.5
- Then mark first and subsequent choices and enter on the OK button
- The .NET Framework 3.5 makes a way to recover all data in your framework
- Need to click on the “Finish” to stop and close the procedure
- At last, restart your system to view whether the error issue is resolved or not.
If you still find this error, just go with another alternative.
Troubleshooting 2: Reinstall QuickBooks Using Clean Install Tool
Clean Install Tool in QuickBooks fixes all corrupted or damaged files of the QuickBooks Desktop programming. To download QuickBooks Clean Install Tool, the user needs to follow the below instructions.
- First of all, the user has to open the tool from the downloads envelope of your framework
- Proceed forward with on-screen directions cautiously to finish the process
- Make sure, you quit all the applications running in the Windows
- Now run the QB Clean Install tool and trust that the procedure will end
- Restart your system with all new configurations. And you are all done with this process.
Troubleshooting Steps 3: Make use of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- QuickBooks introduce an indicative tool that can fix the issues identified with the product establishment caused because of the corrupted or damaged .NET Framework.
- Check how to utilize QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool utilizing the given connection and check whether the Event log error 4 in QuickBooks is fixed.
I hope the above information is useful to resolve this QuickBooks event id 4 issue. To get in touch with QuickBooks’ expertise do LIVE CHATs with them or drop your all queries at this email address email@example.com.
But still, if you face any trouble or are stuck with any information just dial QuickBooks Error Consultant. The Highly experienced QuickBooks Experts will help you in settling the issue for you in the most ideal manner.