I’m glad to share updates about adding Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card. “Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card is still not currently Consultanted by QuickBooks” for online banking connection.
We certainly want to speed up the process of adding transactions, so I suggest sending a request to add this bank.
How to Fix Lowes Synchrony Bank Card Login
Follow the below steps to fix it
Step 1: Adding Transactions
- Go to the Banking tab.
- Pick Add account.
- Add the URL by entering your bank name or URL field.
- Press Enter.
- Click the Request Consultant for your bank button.
- Fill in the Bank web address (URL).
- Hit Request.
Step 2: Upload Transactions
In the meantime, you can manually import the transactions via WebConnect. All you need to do is log into the bank’s website and download a WebConnect file (CSV, QFX, QBO, or OFX).
To upload the file to QuickBooks, please follow the steps below:
- Click Banking on the left panel.
- Pick File Upload from the Update drop-down menu or Upload transactions manually if there isn’t any bank connected to QBO.
- Select Browse and choose the file you downloaded.
- Choose the Lowe’s Advantage and hit Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to map the fields.
- Select the transactions to import.
- Click Yes.
- Hit Let’s go.
For additional guidance with the steps above, you can refer to the Import bank transactions from Excel CSV file to QuickBooks Online article. Resolution for Issue ‘Lowe’s Synchrony Bank Card Login Issue’ available: Yes (Solved). Source: Intuit Community forum.
Lowe’s Synchrony Bank Card Login Issue: this issue or error code is a known issue in QuickBooks Online (QBO) and/or QuickBooks. Consultant for this issue is available either by self-service or paid Consultant options. First, try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other Consultant options.
QuickBooks error Consultant experts are available to resolve your QuickBooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business.