QuickBooks POS is an extremely useful and highlighted software in the direct sales industry. Unlike lot of software, “packing slips in QuickBooks POS“. just like an invoice or sales receipt and manages them in the same tab. The system has been highly developed through artificial intelligence which makes it even more productive.
In this article we have discussed about the procedure to print the packing slips in QuickBooks POS. You can go through the process and understand the basic needs and requirements to print the packing slips.
Packing Slips in QuickBooks POS: Steps to Print them:
For Versions after 2013:
- Start with creating the sales receipt and in case the system has the customer details, you can add the name in the top corner of the software
- Select ‘ I want to’
- Select the items to be shipped, once you select these items the page will be redirected to the window where you can enter the shipping information
(The form for the customer details will be automatically filled in case you have the details in the system for the specific customer)
- In case you do not have the shipping information of the customer, add the details and proceed
- Above the payments tab you will find shipping information and options tab.
- Verify the information in the shipping tab
- Select the options button and tap print packing slip
- Complete the task with the upcoming prompts
To save time you can add the shipping items option on the left tab of the screen by right select the buttons tab and selecting customize buttons. Select the shipping button and then select the featured arrow which enables you to move the tab.
For Versions before 2013:
- Completely develop the sales receipt as usual
- (Do not tap the take payment button)
- Tap the customer for whom you want to print the slips and prepare sales receipt. It will be done from the button on the lower left corner
- Select ship these items and complete the shipping form.
- Select ok
- The next window would show you all the information about the customer and the items on the same screen. Verify all the data
- In the options tab select print packing slips.
- Complete the task with the upcoming prompts.
QuickBooks POS Support:
The above procedure will allow you to print the packing slips in QuickBooks POS. The process is easy and there are no complexities associated with this procedure. In case you have any problems or any sort of questions, you can contact our QuickBooks POS support team and get clear insights.