When it comes to doing business efficiently, it is highly preferred to bring into use QuickBooks Point of Sale system. It is an all-in-one solution that can assist you to take your nursery business to a whole new level. What’s more! It can help you manage all kinds of financial and accounting activities of your nursery business with complete accuracy and proficiency.
Plant Nursery POS System:
Garden Centre & Nursery POS Software Specific Features:
- Accounts receivable – to manage large customers that pay on account, including customer statements.
- Up-sell and suggested items – auto prompting at register triggered by the type of merchandise being purchased – so a customer buying flowers can be told of a sale on related items (such as fertilizer or pesticides).
- Quotes and Invoices – with the invoice in progress functionality, you can quote a customer, print the quote, then when the customer comes in to purchase, simply recall the on hold invoice and process the sale.
- Kits or bundles – allows for bundling or grouping of merchandise, accessories or other related items to be sold as a package at point of sale (such as gift baskets for avid gardeners).
- Loose and bulk pack/case quantity breakdown – receive items by the case and sell individually.
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Price labels with bar codes – for items that do not come with a UPC (such as plants).
- Markdown management – manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Rental module – allows you to track the renting of a variety of items (such as lawn and garden tools and equipment), including quotes, rental rates, due dates, billing/invoicing, rental history, service history and more.
- Sell by weight – interface to supported scales for items sold by weight.
- Special orders/back orders – Allows you to track special order items not carried in inventory, from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Group pricing or discounts – based on customer level or group.
- User defined product record fields – to track manufacturer, specs and other nursery, lawn care or garden specific item information.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications
|Multi Payment Options|
|Barcoding & Labels|
Sometimes handling things manually can take up a lot of your time as well as efforts. So keeping in mind the value of time and effort, for my nursery business I started using QuickBooks Nursery POS system . And since then I have managed my time brilliantly. Now I get time to do so many things in my life.
Terry M. Jones(Atlanta, GA 30303)