It has many enhanced features and add-on tools one such tool is “QuickBooks POS tag printer”, which makes your work easier so that your business runs smoothly.
QuickBooks POS solution is a comprehensive solution from Intuit for different small and medium merchandized organizations. It offers hardware along with software that will boost your workflow. This software helps in building customers relationships with their clients and helps in managing inventory. It also automates the banking process.
While working on QuickBooks Point of the sale there are occasions when you need to print your receipts or invoices. So, in order to print those, you will have to configure the printer with your QuickBooks POS.
Note: This Intuit product (QuickBooks Point of Sale) is to be installed in your system before connecting it to your hardware. To install this hardware for your QB POS, you require installation driver or CD. You should always have one USB port available to connect this device for use.
QuickBooks POS Tag Printer Installation
- Your printer should be turned off.
- Now plug one end of the power supply to your printer and the other into a power source.
- Connect your printer to your system through a USB cable.
- Turn your printer on after loading tags or labels in your printer.
- Ensure that the QuickBooks Point of Sale disk is in your CD-ROM drive.
- If Installation Wizard is launched then cancel the installation.
- Open QuickBooks Point of sale.
- Click on Hardware Setup Wizard from the File menu.
- You will have to follow the instructions which are displayed on the screen to install this tag printer.
- You should not connect to the tag printer until you receive a prompt to do so.
If you follow the steps above, you can easily configure how to print from QuickBooks.
To contact you have to call on their 24*7 Toll-free customer Consultant number. You can also visit our website and request Online Chat Consultant. Our QuickBooks POS expert will get in touch with you instantly and will guide you throughout the issue until it is resolved.