How to QuickBooks Edit Multiple Transactions
If you need to change multiple transactions all at once then follow these steps.
- Login to your QuickBooks company account and click on the Transactions tab
- Here click on the Expenses tab. This you can find on the far left side of your screen.
- Now you would need to Checkmark on the transactions that you want to change. For this check the boxes alongside the entries.
- Now click on the Batch actions. You can find that at the top of the dialogue screen.
- Click categories the selected entries.
- Select the category you want to put your entry and hit Apply.
If you are finding it difficult to edit multiple transactions on your own or if facing any other issue then give us a call now. You can reach out to us at our QuickBooks proadvisor support telephone number.