If you have a lot of transactions that you want to edit multiple transactions in QuickBooks Desktop? This lets you quickly and easily make changes to multiple transactions at the same time.
How to QuickBooks Edit Multiple Transactions
If you need to change multiple transactions all at once then follow these steps.
- Login to your QuickBooks company account and click on the Transactions tab
- Here click on the Expenses tab. This you can find on the far left side of your screen.
- Now you would need to Checkmark the transactions that you want to change. For this check the boxes alongside the entries.
- Now click on the Batch actions. You can find that at the top of the dialogue screen.
- Click categories for the selected entries.
- Select the category you want to put your entry in and hit Apply.
If you are finding it difficult to edit multiple transactions on your own or if facing any other issue then give us a call now. You can reach out to us at our QuickBooks experts Consultant telephone number.
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.