If you are facing the issues where your QuickBooks locked me out of your account after failed login attempts. After that you’ll see the following message.
You have tried to sign in more times
Reasons for QuickBooks Locked Me Out Issue
If you are looking for a DIY solution that you can try to unlock your QuickBooks account then it is hard to provide, as we won’t know what has caused this issue. Though there are many possible reasons that may have caused this error to occur, people usually face this issue when moving the QuickBooks files.
Speak to a Specialist about Your QuickBooks Software
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.
- If you are attempting to move or copy your QuickBooks data file to some other local drive from your own hard drive.
- Then there is a great possibility that you might face a QuickBooks lockout error.
- When you wrongly enter your QuickBooks login password more than 10 times then you face a QuickBooks lockout.
- If this is the scenario then QuickBooks will generally not let you log in for another 15 to 20 minutes. Try to wait for a while and re-login again.
Possible Solution for QuickBooks Locked Me Out Issue
Whenever you face QuickBooks locked me out or lockout then simply.
Step I- Resetting Password
- Click the forgot my password.
- You can see your license number by pressing F2 from the login window.
- Now enter required information i.e. name, email address, phone number, and zip code.
- Click OK and you’ll receive a code at the email address you registered with QuickBooks.
- Get the code from your email and enter it in book. It will guide you through the process.
Step II- Stop QuickBooks Services
- Shut down your QuickBooks accounting software
- Now click on the Windows + R button on your keyboard and this will open up your Run dialogue box on your desktop.
- Now you would need to enter the phrase as it is “services.msc”
- Now the list of items will appear.
- From the list locate QuickBooks services and stop them.
- Once you are able to stop the services then your QuickBooks lockout issue will resolve.
If you are still not able to sort your error then you will now have to get in touch with our QuickBooks error consultant number.