If you are facing the issues where your “QuickBooks have locked you out” then you would need to get in touch with any QuickBooks proadvisor you may know. Only QuickBooks certified professionals can help you out with this.
QuickBooks Locked me out Reasons
If you are looking for a DIY solution that you can try to unlock your QuickBooks account then it is hard to provide, as we won’t know what has caused this issue. Though there are many possible reasons that may have caused this error to occur, but people usually face this issue when moving QuickBooks file.
- If you are attempting to move or copy your QuickBooks data file to some other local drive from your own hard drive, then there is a great possibility that you might face QuickBooks lockout error.
- When you wrongly enter your QuickBooks login password more than 10 times then you face a QuickBooks lockout.
- If this is the scenario then QuickBooks will generally not let you login for another 15 to 20 minutes. Try wait for a while and re-login again.
Possible Solution QuickBooks Locked Me Out Error:
Whenever you face QuickBooks lockout then simply:
- Shut down your QuickBooks accounting software
- Now click on the Windows + R button on your keyboard and this will open up your Run dialogue box on your desktop.
- Now you would need to enter the phrase as it is “services.msc”
- Now the list of items will appear. From the list locate QuickBooks services and stop them. Once you are able to stop the services then your QuickBooks lockout issue will resolve.
If you are still not able to sort your error then you will now have to get in touch with our QuickBooks error support number.