The outlook is the segment of the Microsoft look and it is utilized as an email manager. In this section read how to fix “QuickBooks Outlook is Not Responding“.
It is not restricted just to sending emails, it can also be integrated with various online applications and third-party windows to give them new email functionality which reduces all complexities of sending an email.
Once users have done Outlook integration with the QuickBooks Desktop version then the user gets fast access to send an email via the Desktop application utilizing the Outlook as first email client/users. Users begin confronting many issues while there is a presence of misconfiguration in the interoperability or window settings cases initiated in such kinds of circumstances, Outlook begins freezing while at the same time sending messages.
This blog will help you all who confronting the QuickBooks Outlook is Not Responding error while sending the emails via the QuickBooks Desktop application. Follow this blog up to reasons and solutions for the QuickBooks sending email through outlook isn’t responding issue.
Table of Contents
- 1 What are the Causes of QuickBooks Outlook Not Responding
- 2 Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Outlook is Not Responding
- 3 Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
- 4 FAQ’s
What are the Causes of QuickBooks Outlook Not Responding
When the error happens close every window that is still active. Before proceeding to the solution, ensure the reason behind it. All are given below The error occurs due to major reasons:
- Improper email settings in QuickBooks.
- The inaccurate installation process of the QuickBooks Desktop application.
- The corrupted or damaged installation process of QB desktop applications.
- Default email settings in the window or internet explorer.
- Running QuickBooks not utilizing the administrator account on the window operating system.
- Corrupted or damaged in the MAP132 .dll file is an email configuration document.
- When you try to send an email via QuickBooks and the Microsoft outlook application running in the background of the system.
Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Outlook is Not Responding
Here, you find all troubleshooting guides with a set of steps to fix the QuickBooks outlook that is not responding issue. You can implement any one of them as per the error occurrence situation.
Solution 1: To Repair this Error, Ensure that QuickBooks Sets Prefer to Run as an Admin
- Hit the first right-click on the QuickBooks Desktop on your Desktop and choose “Properties”.
- Drag your arrow to the Compatibility tab, then unmark the “Run this Programming as Administrator checkbox” option.
- When you find, an option is already unchecked, hit the click on the “Apply” option
- After that, click on the OK button and restart your system.
- Now, check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Solution 2: Verify Email Preferences for QuickBooks
- First of all, open the QuickBooks and then click on the “EDIT” tab.
- Choose the “Send Forms” from the available preferences.
- Now, click on the “My Preference” tab and select the “Send Email” utilizing the option.
- Proceed further with an OK click.
- Hit the next click on the “Edit” tab and again choose “Preferences”.
- Choose to Send forms and then click on the “My Preference” tab.
- Enter click on the QuickBooks and then click on OK.
- Choose the Edit option and click on “Preferences”.
- Select Outlook and click on the OK button.
- Now, exit the QuickBooks and then click on the Outlook Application.
- Restart your system and windows, then try to send an email by using QuickBooks again.
Solution 3: Check and Verify Internet Explorer’s Email Preferences
- First of all, close your QuickBooks and shut down all company files.
- Now, run internet explorer and enter and click on the gear icon.
- From available preferences, choose “Internet” options.
- Open the Programs tab and ensure that outlook is chosen as the default email program in the setting section.
- Hit click on the “Apply” button and Ok.
- Now, you have to close an internet explorer and then send an email via QuickBooks.
In any case, if QuickBooks outlooks freeze while sending an email after new set up the outlook as default email then prefer another alternative.
Solution 4: Needs to Repair Corrupted or damaged MAP132.dll File
- The first thing you have to do is to shut down the running applications on windows.
- Now, you have to open the window file manager and drag your arrow to the C:\ Windows\ System32 folder.
- After that, find and hit the double-click on the Fixmapi.exe file.
- Once the tool figures out the MAP132.dll file.
- Then go to QuickBooks and then try to send an email again to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
All the above steps are capable to resolve the issue. But in case you are still searching for how to resolve QuickBooks Outlook is not Responding and send forms preference option not showing in Outlook then fetch assistance from our Technical Helpline Number. They can be contacted by QuickBooks error Consultant through toll-free phone numbers, email Consultant, and a live chat option.
Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
Why is my QuickBooks Unable to Send Emails
Emailing invoices issues and statement errors via QuickBooks may block all ways to send emails. To fix this QuickBooks outlook is not responding, you have to perform various troubleshooting guides.
● Ensure that your QuickBooks doesn’t run as an administrator
● Check and verify that the email preference setting must be correct.
● Make sure about your email preferences in internet explorer must be correct.
How would I be able to Repair my QuickBooks Email?
● To repair QuickBooks, close your QuickBooks and all open programs.
● Now you have to restart your window. If you find preference is set accurately to flip the switch.
● Select the “Edit” and then hit the click on the “Preferences” and then select the “Send Forms”.
● After that choose the “My Preference” tab and then click on “QuickBooks E-mail” click OK.
● After that, select the “Edit” option and open preferences. Then, choose Outlook and click on OK.
Would I be able to Email an invoice via QuickBooks?
● To achieve this goal, choose sales and then click on “Invoices” from the Toolbar menu.
● Now, you have to choose the invoice from the “List of Transactions”.
● Choose the “Send to an email the invoice to the customer” option from the drop-down menu of the actions column.
How would I be able to Edit Email Settings in QuickBooks?
● Go to the edit menu and select Preferences and then choose to Send Forms.
● Open the “My Preferences” tab and mark the “Webmail Radio” button and then click on the “Add” button.
● Now you have to enter the Email information screen and hit the OK button to save the new preferences.