Wondering if you can have more than one account on QuickBooks POS? The answer is YES!!
If you have more than one company and would like to manage their financial and accounting activities through QuickBooks POS, you needn’t buy a new copy of QuickBooks POS. You can easily have multi-accounts on a single POS software. And the best part is; the process to setup multi-accounts is just like creating a new company account on QuickBooks POS.
In order to assist you to setup multiple accounts in QuickBooks POS, below we have mentioned step-by-step instructions, which you can easily follow.
Steps to Setup Multi-accounts in QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Launch QuickBooks.
- Go to the main menu bar and click on File.
- From the drop-down list, choose New Company. A New Company window will open.
- Click on Start Interview
- As required, enter desired company name along with address and other needed contact details in respective fields.
- Now click on the Next button.
- A Filename for New Company dialog window will appear, as asked navigate to the folder where you would like to save the newly created company’s file.
- Once you have picked the desired folder, click on Save and QuickBooks will create a new company file.
- Now click on Next to continue.
- To complete the setup process, enter needed details in the remaining pages of the interview wizard.
- Once the wizard is completed and you have provided all the required details, click on Finish.
- To setup more accounts, repeat the process. And to switch between multi-accounts, click on File from the main menu bar and then from the drop-down list, select Open Previous Company. Go to the desired company file and click Open.
Point to remember:
While creating multi-accounts in QuickBooks, there are certain things that you should keep in mind. Some of the most important points to remember while setting up multi-accounts in QuickBooks POS include:
- If you would like to import data from a desktop version of QuickBooks POS, keep in mind that it should be done in first 60 days.
- Always remember that all your QuickBooks POS accounts are password protected and every company has its own set of individuals/users assigned by the Master Administrator or Company Administrator. Therefore, giving access to a user to one of your companies don’t make them eligible to browse your other company accounts in QuickBooks POS.
- If you would like to give a user access to your multi-accounts, you first would have to add them in the user list in each of your company accounts.
Important note: While performing the fore-mentioned, it is very important to pay utmost attention, as doing/missing any step can lead to QuickBooks POS errors and problems, ultimately making your business suffer unwanted losses.
Avail Technical Assistance to Set-up Multi-accounts in your QuickBooks POS System
We completely understand the fact that how getting a technical error can put a halt on your business. That’s why the technical experts at AskForAccounting offers wide-ranging POS technical support services for QuickBooks and helps you analyse and troubleshoot any kind of technical problem all with ease. With our comprehensive technical support services for QuickBooks, you can simply rest at ease and focus more on growing your business. Our technicians’ can assists you to efficiently setup multi-accounts as per your business needs. The best part is, we pay utmost attention while creating multi-accounts with your QuickBooks Point of Sale system, enabling you to continue all your financial and accounting activities error free.
In addition to this, if any of your users experience problem in browsing any of your company’s accounts, our technical expert can assist you to fix the issue, enabling the user to access desired company account with ease. With our team of expert available for you, you can simply do the financial and accounting related activities of your business.
In order to avail our technical support services to setup multi-accounts in QuickBooks POS or troubleshoot any kind of related issues, just dial our toll-free number and get in touch with one of our technical experts. Our professional help is just a call away.