QuickBooks POS Mobile Sync.
With the release of QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 version Intuit has developed the mobile functionality for QBPOS. This has made QuickBooks POS Mobile sync a breeze. With advanced features integrated you can synchronize the items going to item list in your QBPOS with your devices. Thereafter, you can process sales on the mobile device and have that detailed information synchronized with your QBPOS software. This feature has greatly benefited the retail sector businesses.
Some of the business owners are envisioning using iPad to replace workstations. But prior attempting consider that the processing of transactions in the mobile device is limited to what you can do in GoPayment credit card solution. The owner has to be ready to face significant limitations in what you are authorized to do. The new mobile sync feature is interesting and is widely accepted among business owners.
QuickBooks POS Mobile Sync: How does Mobile Syncronization feature works?
It is very simple to configure in your iPhone or iPad.
Setting items to Sync.
This will help you easily sync and push files from QB POS servers. This can be easily done following the steps below:
- Maintain a connection between QBPOS and your device.
- Edit the items that you want to keep in your mobile device in the QBPOS software to configure it to sync.
- View in detail the new field in the Misc and Shipping section for Sync to Mobile.
- You will have to verify this box for each product you will sync to the mobile devices.
- For the addition of series -> Add Mobile column to the list view and edit the check box there. You can see by adding some items to GoPayment.
Process for QuickBooks POS mobile sync.
- Set up the QBPOS to send a sync file that is based on a time schedule or manually push the sync from QBPOS at any time.
- Go to the Company Preferences -> Sync Settings -> Configure to sync in every five minutes.
- If you choose to manually push the data out from QBPOS: Go to the the Mobile Sync cloud icon -> choose the Mobile Sync icon from the Navigator.
- The Sync Now button, will send your company file to Intuit servers, which will then be used to update your device.
- Update new items from QBPOS when you log in. You can allow force sync by going to the Settings window -> Clicking on the Sync Items option.
- Go to the “Get Paid” window -> View all the items chosen in QBPOS to be synced with my mobile devices that comprise pictures (on my iPad, not on the iPhone) and attributes.
- Make sales of my QBPOS items in GoPayment.
Sales Information Sent Back to QBPOS
And when the sales is successfully processed, further it does not need any effort to have that sale come back to QBPOS. The GoPayment gateway immediately posts the sale information to the Intuit cloud, and once the QuickBooks POS scheduler reaches out, the receipt is automatically added to the QB Point of Sale data file. Finally we can see the sale come to QuickBooks POS and it is flagged to indicate as a Mobile Sale.
For further assistance you can contact QuickBooks customer care support number. The efficient QB support team can be approached through different modes: phone, email and live chat. They are highly responsive in according QB support services.
Alternatively you can get in touch with other QB support agencies that roofs efficient QB support team. They are experienced in handling QBPOS software issues and queries in shortest wait time. Call Quickbooks point of sale support phone number 1-800-274-4168 and garner excellent QB POS Support Services.